Need HC Room Photos Breakaway

I believe I just saw video or pics of an aft facing HC mini today, had to be either in the Breakaway Final Countdown sub forum at the top of this forum or another Breakaway string in this area.

The balcony was huge. Very deep and wide. At least half covered. You could get several people out there.

I second this. Would like to see accessible mini-suite and family balcony. Looking to see if they only hold 2 people as the deck plans say.

The M1 category states the following but youtube has a video of 10316 and shows it as being a HC room with a chair and no couch. So....which is correct?

Aft-Facing Mini-Suite with Balcony

clear.gif

Mini-Suite-STRM-Showcase-184x133.jpg

These Mini-Suites include two lower beds that convert to a king-size bed and sofa bed. And because they are aft-facing, the view from your private balcony is amazing. (Sleeps up to three)

Approx Square Footage*: 377

Max Capacity: 3

I will be in HC cabin 5138 on 6/30 and will post pictures. :)

Thanks....looking forward to it. We have booked 5740 for 5 January. The NCL deck plans don't seem to be an exact schematic, as we look at the windows on the outside of the ship, from posted photo's....

• 8 months later...
Thanks....looking forward to it. We have booked 5740 for 5 January. The NCL deck plans don't seem to be an exact schematic, as we look at the windows on the outside of the ship, from posted photo's....

Searching for any info as far as noise. I read 5138 has some crew access across the hall. Wondering if 5740 would be quieter. :confused: