Oasis and Allure

This one is for the Diamond + folks out there,

If you are Diamond+ do you have to make reservation for any of the shows or can you just show up and hand them your sea Pass?

If you are Diamond+ do you have to make reservation for any of the shows or can you just show up and hand them your sea Pass?

Hi Curtis. You should get reserved seating at the theater shows. I don't believe there's any reserved seating at the comedy venue. Don't know about the Aquatheater.

They reserve space in the AT and Amber/Opal theaters for gold card holders. I believe that only includes suite guests and pinnacle, but if your seapass is gold, there will be a special section. You still need to reserve the show and show up at least 15 minutes before showtime ( when they open up the gold seats for anyone)

Hi Curtis. You should get reserved seating at the theater shows. I don't believe there's any reserved seating at the comedy venue. Don't know about the Aquatheater.

Easier said than done

The simple answer is yes you should make a reservation for any of the shows you want to see to avoid dissapointment. Multiple ways to handle as I am sure you know if D+. As for special seating you are in luck in a few Venues not all (ie the comedy show in the closet)

Once you get into the venue and your seapass is scanned there is a designated area to sit, tpyically says Suite Guests / Gold seapass cards only, but your D+ status also allows you access. (note this area fills quickly)

The same applies to the Sun Deck / Bar area where is say's only Suite guests. One of my favorite spots to chill.

Enjoy

Archived