Bed Options - Keeps going to Twin

webzila

Mine is the same way, after showing King for about 2 months now since I booked, I log in and it shows twin, change to king and when go back to booking, right back to twins again.

Glad it's nothing to fret over though!

Thanks

Glad to see this isn't only me! I just made our final payment for our July 8 Elation cruise and my husband and my room, which has always shown king, is now showing twin. Every time I edited it and selected king, it defaulted back to twin.

Oh well, if it's not a king when we board, I'll have to the steward change it.

The room stewart will change bed for you right away no worries. Our room this past cruise had King up till final week. We also found glitch on CCL web site.. We arrived to twins. 5 minutes later stewart had fixed bedding set up.

It's steward Express Man.. ;)

Think y'all have it bad?

I've booked a B2B in one of the Aft Balcony rooms, which has the capability of housing a third passenger. I keep setting both cruises to "King," and the next time I go in, they're back to "upper/lower." I could see either one of us trying to get our 60+y.o. backside into an upper... :eek:

• 1 month later...

Did they fix the glitch? Because ever since I booked in Feb and requested king bed it's been switching back to twin everytime I changed it. Today I just went to my manager and saw that it was set to king. Hope they fixed it.

Did they fix the glitch? Because ever since I booked in Feb and requested king bed it's been switching back to twin everytime I changed it. Today I just went to my manager and saw that it was set to king. Hope they fixed it.

Per John Heald on FB today, it's been fixed.... haven't tried it yet though.

It did this last year too, so I don't worry, someone will complain, it will get fixed and that will be that. DH woke me up last night to tell me I was snoring-so when I saw it was twin, I figured oh well , this will work too,:o.

Archived