Solstice balcony cabins.

lynsteve

can anyone be sure about cabin layout for balcony cabins, I am sure I read somewhere that if the cabin is on portside then the bed is by the balcony and if it's on starboard side the settee is by the balcony.

But I've just been told on here that this isn't the case, and its every other cabin regardless of which side os ship the cabins on.

Cheers

can anyone be sure about cabin layout for balcony cabins, I am sure I read somewhere that if the cabin is on portside then the bed is by the balcony and if it's on starboard side the settee is by the balcony.

But I've just been told on here that this isn't the case, and its every other cabin regardless of which side os ship the cabins on.

Cheers

It alternates...

Go to the thread at the top of this board on Solstice class cabins...and find the link to the listing...it tells you cabin by cabin...

Good question. We have been on the Equniox and Eclipse. Believe the layout varied on these - every other cabin. We prefer the sofa near the balcony not bathroom.

Don't know if all the ships are the same and we can use the postings of cabin layout here on cruise critic to try and figure it out.

I would be nice if Celebrity would use a footnote to make this clear on the ship floor plans. Obviously the don't realize passenger do care about the layout.

Sorry I got it wrong, I have now checked out the spreadsheet and it provides all the information required for choosing the right cabin, so Thanks to all who replied.

I am thrilled to bits with our cabin (8226) balcony size, and bed next to bathroom.

The Celebrity cruise brochures do have symbols for the cabin lay-out. The black square is the sofa bed, diamond is one upper berth, etc.

Also when booking cabin the TA should be able to give you the cabin lay-out information.

Sorry I got it wrong, I have now checked out the spreadsheet and it provides all the information required for choosing the right cabin, so Thanks to all who replied.

I am thrilled to bits with our cabin (8226) balcony size, and bed next to bathroom.

Glad we could help, enjoy.:D

Archived