Two Questions for Now

Mama24

I just booked our first Celebrity cruise, so I'm sure I'll think of more.

But for now:

On Silhouette, are the accessible veranda cabins (cat. 2B) forward or aft?

Also, what is the email address for dining questions? I'd like to request a table for two, if that's possible.

Thanks for your help!

Don't know #1, but were you not given the # when you booked? You can look it up on the Ship deck chart.

You should have been asked your table preference when you booked. If not, call back and let them know.

Check out the deck plans and see where you want to be and if they haven't allocated a cabin number as yet request one. Preference for the cabin's location is very subjective but I prefer forward starboard.

If you are select dining then you just rock up each night and request a table for two. If you are traditional dining then you can book in your preferences prior to sailing.

happy sailing.

Thanks for the help. :) The reason I was confused is that according to the deck plans our stateroom is port side forward, but in the sticky-ed thread about cabin information, it's listed as aft.

I booked online and unless I missed it, it didn't ask for dining preference other than selecting traditional or select.

Thanks for the help. :) The reason I was confused is that according to the deck plans our stateroom is port side forward, but in the sticky-ed thread about cabin information, it's listed as aft.

I booked online and unless I missed it, it didn't ask for dining preference other than selecting traditional or select.

That is confusing.:D

Since you booked online with Celebrity, your reservation page should show the cabin and dining time you selected.

If no dining time is showing, call Celebrity asap to get Dining time added to your reservations.

Archived