Bringing drinks on board - how-to?

alimo84

So, we are planning on bringing on two 12 packs of water and a bottle of wine each. I've never done this before, so I'm not really sure how to do it. Any suggestions, advice, etc? Thanks!

Put them in a carry on with wheels is what Id do. Especially if you will be walking around a bit before going to your cabin.. wheels work for me.

Put the rest of your carry on stuff around them in the carry on. I dont waste empty space.

So, we are planning on bringing on two 12 packs of water and a bottle of wine each. I've never done this before, so I'm not really sure how to do it. Any suggestions, advice, etc? Thanks!

I have brought water,,,,just throw it in a duffle bag

with a few items of clothes........I did put the water

in plastic bags(no leaks) give to a porter........

Of course put a luggage tag on the bag...........

The water is to heavy to carry.................

I have brought water,,,,just throw it in a duffle bag

with a few items of clothes........I did put the water

in plastic bags(no leaks) give to a porter........

Of course put a luggage tag on the bag...........

The water is to heavy to carry.................

Toni and I still mention you, We did a 5-er in Jan..I'm just back from Legend TA. I was there early April, and we tore it up..judi

Toni and I still mention you, We did a 5-er in Jan..I'm just back from Legend TA. I was there early April, and we tore it up..judi

Hellooo Judi.....

I sent her a Email last yr. from my Yahoo.....

I'll be doing a BTBTB on the Fascination oct/nov..:)

I'd just take a six-pack of the 'sport' bottles aboard in your carryon, and refill as necessary!..:)

Water on the ship is probably filtered better than most of the stuff you buy in a bottle anyhow.. :p Just put it in the 'fridge when you refill it! :D

Just so you know, the ship has its own desalination plant on board. It is not like they just tank up in port with questionable water, they make their own water. I drank water with all my meals and lots of other times too, the ships water is excellent. Personally, I wouldn't bring any water on the ship with me. I would however get a Carnival sports water bottle to fill up and take in the ports with me.

I've cruised several times before, so the safety issue isn't a concern. I just don't want to pay $3 per bottle of water when we want some in port, so I thought this time I would plan ahead and take the water that the cruise allows you to bring on. We also have fttf, so it seemed convenient that we wouldn't have to carry it around, just on the ship and straight to our room! Thanks for all the replies :)

What about soda? Are you allowed to carry that on and how much if you can?

Yes, you can carry-on soda, up to 12 20oz. bottles. They sell Coke products on the ship, if you are a Pepsi person, I suggest you bring your own. Even hard to find Pepsi in the ports.

Archived