Transfer from Heathrow to ship

hb1491

Yes, call Princess to get a price.

Another option we use is Smithstotheairport.com (Private car service). Booked on line, used a couple of years ago, cost about $200 one way, for the two of us.

Looking to book cruise from Southhampton,does Princess have transfers from Heathrow to ship and what is the cost?

Good Morning,

In November of last year we used http://www.airports-shuttle.com/.

The cost at that time was 102 pounds one way. They will drop you off at the cruise terminal or at the place of your choice. We found it so great to have a quiet, peaceful ride from London to Southampton, being dropped off at the door to our hotel after the hectic trips through Charles deGaul and Heathrow airports. I would highly recommend it. Also, they wait for you at luggage pickup with a sign and were kind enough to wait as our plane was delayed.

Dave

On one of our cruises from Southhampton we took the National Express both ways, to and from the airport. If you stay at an airport hotel, BTW, there is a free city bus that will take you from the airport to your hotel and back. These coaches, also have free wifi. You will have to take a short taxi ride from the coach station to the ship.

Check this out: http://www.londontoolkit.com/travel/heathrow_southampton.htm

On our transatlantic, we took an International Friends tour from the ship, to Salisbury, Stonehenge, Windsor and then to our hotel. It was truly wonderful. They picked us up at the ship, took care of our luggage all day long, gave us a fabulous tour and then took us to our hotel. They would also take you to the airport. We were thrilled with this company.

http://www.internationalfriends.co.uk/tour-availability.php#southampton

Another option would be to fly directly into Southampton. We hadn't thought of that, but spoke to several Americans on the ship who had done so. IIRC the folks we spoke with had flown into Amsterdam and then to Southampton.

On our transatlantic, we took an International Friends tour from the ship, to Salisbury, Stonehenge, Windsor and then to our hotel. It was truly wonderful. They picked us up at the ship, took care of our luggage all day long, gave us a fabulous tour and then took us to our hotel. They would also take you to the airport. We were thrilled with this company.

Oh, I'm SO glad to read your review of this company and tour because we booked the same one for our upcoming cruise in July!! I was a little nervous about booking it because I hadn't heard anything about whether it was worth the money, but it looked like such a wonderful way to spend our last day by seeing 3 great sights. Thanks for easing my mind. :)

Archived