Alaska & repositioning cruisers to vancouver

startwin

My goodness, you are going to get Vancouver at it's very best for the next week - sunny and very warm:D I just got back from a week in Vancouver - was able to watch the Volendam going out on Wednesday - and for those cruising in or out this week, it couldn't be better.

Enjoy our lovely city. Us locals make the most of it before the rain comes in again:rolleyes: But the good weather should follow you most of the way up the Inside Passage for the next week.

My goodness, you are going to get Vancouver at it's very best for the next week - sunny and very warm:D I just got back from a week in Vancouver - was able to watch the Volendam going out on Wednesday - and for those cruising in or out this week, it couldn't be better.

Enjoy our lovely city. Us locals make the most of it before the rain comes in again:rolleyes: But the good weather should follow you most of the way up the Inside Passage for the next week.

Could you see what you could do about the weather on our June 7-14th Amsterdam cruise?

I'd like some sunshine please. :)

It's been several years since we were in Vancouver....it is such a beautiful city......

I had just checked the 10 day weather.com site and you are so right....lots of amazing, sunny weather.......!!!

June - hmm. Not usually a dry month:(

Oh durn.....:(

But seriously, I am OK with some rain, a novelty for an Arizonan.:)

However, I am traveling with a disabled man and he doesn't like cold too well. We are bringing many things to keep him warm.

Thanks starwin :) Yes I am definitely looking forward to being you your fair city a week from today. The weather forward does look quite nice and so does Victoria for next Friday. Now if I can just get things done here. I feel like I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off :D Too many thing to get done and cannot seem to complete anything.

Thanks starwin :) Yes I am definitely looking forward to being you your fair city a week from today. The weather forward does look quite nice and so does Victoria for next Friday. Now if I can just get things done here. I feel like I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off :D Too many thing to get done and cannot seem to complete anything.

Bon Voyage, Lisa! Such a nice cruise you are on! Love that one. Hope the weather holds out for you!!

Bon Voyage, Lisa! Such a nice cruise you are on! Love that one. Hope the weather holds out for you!!

Thanks :) Definitely looking forward to it. It does look like our weather for the next week will be good which should give us some much smoother seas than last year going up the West Coast, so keeping my fingers crossed we do make it to Victoria.

Ahh, but that feeling when you set foot on the deck.... too late to worry about anything you haven't done. I just love that feeling, like coming home:D And when you can do it in brilliant sunshine, calm seas (not like last year from SD to Van:eek:) it's all a bonus.

Ahh, but that feeling when you set foot on the deck.... too late to worry about anything you haven't done. I just love that feeling, like coming home:D And when you can do it in brilliant sunshine, calm seas (not like last year from SD to Van:eek:) it's all a bonus.

Very True, it appears looking at the weather the seas should be much calmer and winds not gale force like last year. We might even make it to our port stop ;)

Archived