5 night dining package on Millennium

rrunner

What does that even include on Millie? Millie only has 2 specialty restaurants. So I answered my own question, from the X website: "This specialty dining package includes three dinners in The Olympic and two dinners in Qsine. Save 26% at $149 per person. Once your cruise is booked you can arrange for this package by clicking the button below."

No, I would not book this. Eating in The Olympic 1x on a 15 night cruise was plenty for my husband and I. We did eat in Qsine twice.

The only reason I would book this is 1) if you're on at least a 2 week cruise and 2) you like really rich food.

We just did this on the Summit which only has Normandie and Qsine. We loved Normandie (same menu as the Olympic) and could have eaten there every night. We like Qsine also, but could have done with just eating there once. But we went ahead and ate there twice since it was included. :)

I forgot to answer you question about the service - I would say it was good in the MDR (we had fixed seating), good in Qsine, and excellent in The Olympic.

Qsine, even though it's so much smaller, did not seem to have better service. It may just be the nature of the beast since they are serving you many smaller dishes and they want to explain each one, but I found the service to be somewhat intrusive with too much banter with the servers.

Maybe the way to sum it up is that the service in Qsine isn't bad, it's casual. If you really want tip top service then Olympic is the place to find it.

Archived