Show and Dining Reservations

I'm trying to help a friend schedule the show and dining times for her Oasis cruise and I remember when we did the Allure they wouldn't allow you to book a show within a certain time frame of dinner.

Anyone know what that window should be? (i.e. show at 8:30 if you're at early dining...will that reservation go thru?)

And....is the consensus booking opens 60 or so days out?

I'm trying to help a friend schedule the show and dining times for her Oasis cruise and I remember when we did the Allure they wouldn't allow you to book a show within a certain time frame of dinner.

Anyone know what that window should be? (i.e. show at 8:30 if you're at early dining...will that reservation go thru?)

Unless things have changed, I don't recall any entertainment booking restriction with regard to when dinner was scheduled. Regarding when entertainment bookings open, they seem to open several sailings at one time, so it might be 60 days for one sailing and 90 days for another sailing. You just have to keep checking daily.

no such thing. You can book a show anytime you want regardless of dining time

8:30 shows are perfect for early dining

Thank you.

I just remember when we were on Allure and I tried to book dinner (anytime reservations) at 6:30 they wouldn't let me book the show at 9...I know the show wasn't full because I was booking the first day reservations opened.

Helps when you know in advance when working out the schedule!;)

Thank you!

I wasn't going to ask because there's so many shows and so many showtimes!;)

I know when we did the Allure I booked everything a ways out, not sure if it was 60 or 75 days but all of a sudden it opened up.

BTW, they only allow approx 20% of the reservations to be made online, the rest are held til the sailing. Although we had this all set in advance had to cancel the cruise for medical reasons BUT then were able to rebook so I went to Studio B immediately upon boarding and was able to get back all my reservations.:p

I had the same trouble when booking my Oasis shows. I am doing MTD and I reserved my dining times and then went to reserve my shows and sometimes it wouldn't let me. I believe that it said to allow 2 1/2 - 3 hours for dinner.

I just love to know where posters get their official information. This is an example of Oasis and Allure showtimes. They are not all 8:30 and 10:30

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/showtimes/showtimes_AL.pdf#page=5

I was on Oasis last week. Just going by what I recall.

Now, I didn't say ALL the shows were at 8:30 and 10:30. Just the ones in the MAIN theatre.:confused: Hairspray, Come Fly with Me, the Headliner show, etc.

Btw, we had a show cancellation and that through a kink in dinner plans for one night. We had to skip MDR in order to catch the big shows that we didn't want to miss, along with the ones we had scheduled prior to leaving. Hairspray had a showing at 2:30pm in the afternoon on one day. That really helped. Take advantage of afternoon shows.

We had no problem getting into any show if we didn't have reservations.

I just love to know where posters get their official information. This is an example of Oasis and Allure showtimes. They are not all 8:30 and 10:30

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/showtimes/showtimes_AL.pdf#page=5

Not quite on the subject of Oasis, but in regards to shows. Could you give me any assistance with the shows on Freedom? Any suggestions on where I could get the above link for the Freedom shows would be helpful also. Thanks.

I had the same trouble when booking my Oasis shows. I am doing MTD and I reserved my dining times and then went to reserve my shows and sometimes it wouldn't let me. I believe that it said to allow 2 1/2 - 3 hours for dinner.

That's exactly what I needed to know! Thank you

Not quite on the subject of Oasis, but in regards to shows. Could you give me any assistance with the shows on Freedom? Any suggestions on where I could get the above link for the Freedom shows would be helpful also. Thanks.

Here's the Freedom link:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/showtimes/showtimes_FR.pdf

• 4 weeks later...
I wasn't going to ask because there's so many shows and so many showtimes!;)

I know when we did the Allure I booked everything a ways out, not sure if it was 60 or 75 days but all of a sudden it opened up.

BTW, they only allow approx 20% of the reservations to be made online, the rest are held til the sailing. Although we had this all set in advance had to cancel the cruise for medical reasons BUT then were able to rebook so I went to Studio B immediately upon boarding and was able to get back all my reservations.:p

Typically if I'm unable to get the schedules I like (I tend to book close to sail date). I board early and immediately go to Studio B and have never run into a problem getting everything I want there. This was a well kept secret years ago, but when I was on the Allure in February, I got there in the nick of time, as the line was soooooooooooooooo long when I was leaving.

Archived