Concierge club or free drinks on suites??

Spain1980

It can be our first time on celebrity, and we were wonder is one of the suite perks is the access to a concierge club or a place where everyday you can have free predinner cocktails??

We have it in RC and in Seabourn you always have open bar.

Thank you for the help.

PD. Celebrity Reflection june 28th, mediterranean.

There is no special lounge nor free drinks for suite guests. The Penthouse and Royal suites are supplied with a couple bottles of spirits in suite as part of the amenities for these suites.

Depending on your level in the Crown & Anchor club, you may be entitled to access to the Captains Club nightly cocktail hour. This is all clearly explained in the C&A or Captains Club documentation.

It can be our first time on celebrity, and we were wonder is one of the suite perks is the access to a concierge club or a place where everyday you can have free predinner cocktails??

We have it in RC and in Seabourn you always have open bar..

Are you Diamond on RCI? If you are, you can attend the Elite cocktail lounge daily from 5:00 to 7:00 PM. Make sure you obtain a Captain's Club number. :)

I was very disappointed to learn there was no Concierge Lounge on Celebrity. Going to that lounge for drinks before dinner every night, & meeting new people there has been our favorite thing on RCCL cruises. We'll have the 2 bottles of liquor in our suite but it won't be the same. :(

I was very disappointed to learn there was no Concierge Lounge on Celebrity. Going to that lounge for drinks before dinner every night, & meeting new people there has been our favorite thing on RCCL cruises. We'll have the 2 bottles of liquor in our suite but it won't be the same. :(

There IS an opportunity for 'free' cocktails each evening, but it is a perk that is earned through loyalty to Celebrity (or Royal Caribbean).

As mentioned, if you have reached Diamond on Royal Caribbean then you will have this perk. But you must contact Captain's Club in advance of your sailing to arrange for this.

As stated above, RCL Diamond and above will have access to Happy Hour. Depending on the number of Elite Members embarked, they will either hold HH in a lounge big enough to accommodate the numbers, or if the numbers exceed the safety limits of the Lounges you will be issued chits. Each member will receive three Vouchers each night except embarkation day and the night of the Senior Officers Party. These chits are good at almost any bar/lounge depending on the ship. Normally the MDR, Cellar Masters, Molecular Bar, and in some ships Michael's Club are off limits for chit use. With the chits you may walk away with your drinks, take a glass of wine to dinner, take Whisky to you cabin for bed time or lunch;) the next day, the possibilities are endless. ~ Rick

As a suite guest, you will be given Elite perks including the daily elite cocktails coupons/or invitation, laundry, discounted internet etc. I've stayed in Royal and Penthouse recently, and didn't have status on either cruise, and arrived to a full pack of elite coupons benefits and invitations.

It isn't advertised, but it was delivered! And the butler can hook you up too.... mine brought me an extra coupon page when I needed some extra clothes pressed.

As to no concierge lounge, just assume the Martini bar is the place to meet and mingle as if it were the lounge. get out and meet the entire ship!

Also, expect to be invited to bridge tour, dinner at captains table etc. So be sure to bring appropriate clotting for that special occasion!

As a suite guest, you will be given Elite perks including the daily elite cocktails coupons/or invitation, laundry, discounted internet etc. I've stayed in Royal and Penthouse recently, and didn't have status on either cruise, and arrived to a full pack of elite coupons benefits and invitations.

It isn't advertised, but it was delivered! And the butler can hook you up too.... mine brought me an extra coupon page when I needed some extra clothes pressed.

As to no concierge lounge, just assume the Martini bar is the place to meet and mingle as if it were the lounge. get out and meet the entire ship!

Also, expect to be invited to bridge tour, dinner at captains table etc. So be sure to bring appropriate clotting for that special occasion!

This "perk" is at the discretion of the hotel director, but is usually given ONLY to Royal Suite or Penthouse guests. From my understanding passengers in a Sky or Celebrity suites do not receive elite perks/coupons.

We sailed in a RS last June and did receive them even though we are not elite status yet.

Staying in a RS again next month and am hoping we are extended the same as last time, as they came in very handy.

There are many options and opportunities to meet passengers before and after dinner as all of the lounges are open for drinks. :confused:

Yes,OP, you can receive Elite level benefits from staying in RS,PS, but then you would be around only those who are seasoned loyal cruisers. Having a drink package was extremely helpful socially in that we could stay longer, drink more, and even experiment a bit. Sometimes, the topic of conversation was the beverage itself.

Hope this helps.......

• 2 months later...

We've just booked a Penthouse Suite. This is our first cruise with Celebrity but friends we will be cruising with have elite status. It will be nice to be able to have some 'happy hour' drinks with them. :D

When we were on a cruise in May to Bermuda our son and his wife were in a Celebrity Suite. First cruise with Celebrity and they were given tickets for elite benefits. We were in a Sky Suite and did not receive elite benefits after five cruises with Celebrity. We are now elite for our upcoming cruise. One other thing. We were both in Sky Suites and Celebrity upgraded them to a Celebrity Suite a week before the cruise. We all had a wonderful cruise.

Archived