A different luggage tag question

I'm sailing on the Rhapsody next month in an AWESOME Aft Jr Suite. When printing my luggage tags, I noticed the aft port side is highlighted with a D on the tag. Our cabin is on the starboard side :eek:. Should I be concerned? What does this mean?

Thanks!

teTWCI8L

73EuCyw4

You should send an e-mail to Adam Goldstein asking about this. That is the answer to everything!

Seriously, though, I wouldn't worry about that. It does seem odd on the surface, but those quadrant diagrams are just a quick way for the bags to be sorted for where they need to go. Maybe they bring all the bags for those aft cabins up on the port side and distribute them from there. As Janet said, as long as the cabin number is correct, you should be good.

The quadrants aren't for you, they are for all of the behind-the-scenes people who get your luggage from your car to your stateroom. It tells them what sorting areas / elevator bank to use to get the luggage to the spot on your deck where it will be distributed. Apparently your particular cabin is distributed from the port side aft elevator sorting area.

The quadrants aren't for you, they are for all of the behind-the-scenes people who get your luggage from your car to your stateroom. It tells them what sorting areas / elevator bank to use to get the luggage to the spot on your deck where it will be distributed. Apparently your particular cabin is distributed from the port side aft elevator sorting area.

That makes sense! I guess I'm just paranoid. :eek: Last year at this time all of the AFT Jr suites were renumbered and people lost their coveted corner AFTS. I'd HATE for that to happen this year! Thanks for the great explanation!

That makes sense! I guess I'm just paranoid. :eek: Last year at this time all of the AFT Jr suites were renumbered and people lost their coveted corner AFTS. I'd HATE for that to happen this year! Thanks for the great explanation!

Are you sure that with the new numbers cabin 8596 is not now a port inside cabin?:eek::eek::D Sorry, I had to do it.:p

Archived