Miracle formal nights

pands

Serene56-I don't know that it has changed...that's what I'm trying to figure out. Originally I thought the formal nights were Monday and Thursday. Then, I read someone's post that they were Tuesday and Thursday and so I'm trying to confirm which is the correct day. At least I know the Thursday night is correct. When did you sail?

I was told by the ladies at Nick and Nora's that the 2nd formal night is Thursday!

Found this in another thread, I am assuming that the formal nights are

MONDAY and THURSDAY.

I sure hope this information is correct, lol.

Debbie

According to a recent Miracle cruiser, they have switched days for Belize and Cozumel....at least until October or November, can't remember which month. I would imagine they changed the formal night due to the fact that the ship leaves Belize at 5pm and Coz at 10pm.

Since the itinerary has been changed (Belize & Cozumel have been switched) and we will be in Cozumel late on Friday (10pm) the second formal night is now Thursday. This is until October when the itinerary goes back to normal.

That will explain the change. Our formal nightson the Mirclae were Monday and Friday-- I pulled out the capers. We were in Cozumel only til 6pm on thursday and that was the night we did the supper club so not to rush back to the ship to get ready for dinner.

Just trying to confirm that the formal nights for the Miracle are Tuesday (Grand Cayman) and Thursday (Belize). Thanks

Just back from the Miracle 6/12 crusie.... I can confirm definately that the formal nights are Tuesday and Thursday.

BTW - was really nice to have the extra time in Cozumel (until 10PM). We managed to shop, spend a day at the beach, have dinner on board and then go back out and spend the rest of the evening at Carlos and Charlies before heading back for the night.

Thanks BobandSherry. I was hoping the first one was Monday but I thought someone had written that it was on Tuesday. At least now I can plan a little better. Hope you had a fantastic trip. Cant' wait to leave...only 35 more days.

I just got off the 6/12 cruise, also, and I think bobandsherry had too much fun winning a free cruise at bingo or something??!! Anyway, the first formal night is definitely Monday night, which is the first full day of the cruise, an At Sea Day. (If anyone wants to get their hair done, manicure/pedicure, etc., for this first formal night, book it immediately upon embarkation!) Then Tues-Grand Cay, Wed-Costa Maya, Thurs-Belize-FORMAL NIGHT #2, Fri-Coz late night, Sat-At Sea/last day.

This was our 12th cruise, 1st time ever on Carnival...it exceeded expectations! Food was really good, Nick and Nora's is a must, entertainment was a lot of fun, customer service all over the ship was tops. :)

Well Monday and Thursday makes more sense and is what I expected...have the Captain's Welcome reception Monday night and the first formal and the Thursday has already been verified because of the itinerary change. OK, I'm going to plan on Monday and Thursday. I guess it's not really a big deal, I'll be on the ship and have a great time no matter what. :)

Wow, are you 2 sure you were on the same boat???

One of you says Tuesday/Thursday and the other says FOR SURE Monday/Thursday.

Now I am more confused than ever.

Which is it?????????

Debbie

Gosh... guess I was just exhausted after yesterday.... yep, it's Monday and Thursday. Sorry to confuse ya..... enjoy the cruise... great to have extra time in Cozumel!

Another rumor gets started right here! Bob And Sherry what were you drinking? 190 proof Rum? It was Monday night last week on the 6/12 cruise!

Please check your facts before posting your facts!

Archived