Green Jeep Tour

Sumar76

Yes, they provide the CD and you can stop and re-start it.

:)We LOVED using a green jeep last year..............take snacks,though. There will be one can of soda pop per person and two of the TINY Halloween size candy bars and a snack size bag of chips per person........all in a small cooler. It's a nice gesture but not very filing!

Nice people..............we got met on the dock BUT when we got the jeep, he showed us a 'phone on the buildng and said to, "just pick it up and call" and they will come and take you to the ship.

They did NOT come..............even with repeated calls. FINALLY a nice local stopped and told my son to, "get in or you will miss your ship." He drove him down to the ship. He circled back to do this nice favor.

I thought the GJ owners should know there'd been NO pick-up and dropped them a note; they didn't seem to care at all.:cool:

Kayef.. Thanks for all the insight. Not sure what to do to confirm pick up, but will try to. Did not think you could take food off the ship..

Guess we will have to stop along the way as my husband is diabetic.

Archived