The Days Inn Downtown Vancouver Hotel

texasnana

Is it possible to walk with 2 bags each to the Canada pier in August from this hotel in August?

If it is the Days Inn on Pender Street (I work across the street from this hotel), it is an easy walk to Canada Place with 2 bags each. It is mostly level to a little downhill. You shouldn't have any problem.

Is it possible to walk with 2 bags each to the Canada pier in August from this hotel in August?

Yes, exit hotel, turn left onto W.Pender, walk a block and a half to Howe St, turn left again, and it's 3 blocks dead ahead. Either level, or slightly downhill the whole way

I your bags are roller or spinner types and you feel comfortable handling them for the 4 blocks, then by all means it is quite doable, you will find curb let-downs at each corner and it is very safe. Some 45+ years ago my first real job was in the building next door to the Day's Inn (it was then the Abbotsford Hotel) and while there was no Canada Place in those days I often used to walk down to the docks at lunch....temperature will certainly not be a problem in the morning.

Archived