Fuel teen club on independance of the sea's?

Hi I am just wondering what ages the fuel teen club is for? Because I know there is adventure ocean where there is different places, but is fuel teen club somewhere 13 year olds can go, or just 15-17? thank you :)

Hi I am just wondering what ages the fuel teen club is for? Because I know there is adventure ocean where there is different places, but is fuel teen club somewhere 13 year olds can go, or just 15-17? thank you :)

Fuel is for 15-17 year olds, but the Living Room, which is the teen lounge is for ages 12-17 to use. :)

Fuel is for 15-17 year olds, but the Living Room, which is the teen lounge is for ages 12-17 to use. :)

Oh, ok thank you very much! :) So is that "The teen club" Or just a place to hang out, so the teen club is another place or is that the teen club? :) Thanks again

When did they make that change? Fuel and the Living Room have always been used by both the 12-14 and 15-17 yr old groups. When one group was in one area, the other group was in the other area. At times, the areas were used for both groups at the same time.

When did they make that change? Fuel and the Living Room have always been used by both the 12-14 and 15-17 yr old groups. When one group was in one area, the other group was in the other area. At times, the areas were used for both groups at the same time.

When I was on Fuel was never used during the day, only at night. There was maybe one night where the younger group were in there, but mostly it was for 15-17 year olds.

Oh, ok thank you very much! :) So is that "The teen club" Or just a place to hang out, so the teen club is another place or is that the teen club? :) Thanks again

Fuel is a 'nightclub' style venue where they have parties on some nights of the cruise.

The Living Room is a lounge area where you can just hang out, and they do activities in there as well.

This link has copies of the teen compasses that will show you the type of activities that are offered. There are activities offered in both Fuel and the Living Room.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68666202@N04/

Archived