ANY info/PICTURES of Norwegian Sun

Alright, we are considering Norwegian Sun for our winter 2013 cruise. We've been on Monarch of the Seas, NCL Pearl and Jewel, and I'm wondering the size difference between these three. Also, I'd love pictures from 2012/2013, and any recent pictures of the inside cabins (configured for 5).

Thanks so much!!!!:cool::D:)

Alright, we are considering Norwegian Sun for our winter 2013 cruise. We've been on Monarch of the Seas, NCL Pearl and Jewel, and I'm wondering the size difference between these three. Also, I'd love pictures from 2012/2013, and any recent pictures of the inside cabins (configured for 5).

Thanks so much!!!!:cool::D:)

I don't have any resent pictures, however I can say the Sun is smaller than the Pearl and Jewel. It's not a major size difference, a little shorter in lenght and one deck maybe 2 decks less.

Is Monarch of the Seas the same size as the old Sovergin of the Seas? If so I'm thinking the Sun is a little bigger.

The Sun is a fine ship. I have my second Sun cruise booked for Jan 2014:)

I was on the Sun a couple of winters ago. (2011) It is a really nice ship and the inside room we had rivaled any balcony room I have been in before. I am also booked on a Jan 2014 cruise out of Miami on the Sun and am looking forward to seeing her again. We have been on the Gem, Pearl, Epic, Sun, Dawn, and most recently the Star. While just slightly smaller than the Gem, Dawn, and Pearl it is roughly the the same size as the Star and most definitely smaller than the Epic it did not feel as cramped as some of the larger ships. The theater seats are larger than most of the other ships I have been on with more leg room in front of you as well. On it's last refit they put in a Maderno which is a great place to eat unless you are a vegan then not so much. I would highly recommend the Jan 22, 2014 12 day southern Caribbean cruise before it fills up if you have the time. If I had to rank the ships I have been on it would be tied with it's sister ship the Star in second place behind the Gem and Pearl in a 1st place tie with the Dawn in 3rd and the Epic last. Have a great time on the Sun if you chose to book her. Hope this helps. Sorry no pictures with me in the truck. (drive a tractor trailer)

Archived