How long to hear back from the steakhouse?

Just curious, we made a reservation for the steakhouse on the CCL website about 2 days ago and we havent heard back yet. How long does it usually take to hear back a response from them confirming our reservation? I emailed Cucina at the same time and heard back from them about 4 hours later.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

I never received a confirmation but when I emailed them she answered back in a few hour showing they had sent a reply less than a day after I made the reservation. It must have went to my junk mail. What ship are you on. Someone here will be able to give you their email address and they'll answer fairly quickly

I never received a confirmation but when I emailed them she answered back in a few hour showing they had sent a reply less than a day after I made the reservation. It must have went to my junk mail. What ship are you on. Someone here will be able to give you their email address and they'll answer fairly quickly

Thanks ACBAT thats a good idea, we are on the Breeze sailing on the 20th of July.

Just curious, we made a reservation for the steakhouse on the CCL website about 2 days ago and we havent heard back yet. How long does it usually take to hear back a response from them confirming our reservation? I emailed Cucina at the same time and heard back from them about 4 hours later.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

I heard back from them within 24 hours.

Archived