Need help planning pub crawl

stunned

I need help for our upcoming cruise. I will be celebrating my birthday in Key West during a port stop. I want to do a pub crawl, but not the ship's excursion so I won't be rushed if having fun in one place. We are in port from 8 to 5.

Any must visit pubs? Any suggestions of a crawl? Thank you:)

Judy

Green Parrot, Irish Kevins, Schooner Wharf, Captain Tony's.

Sloppy Joe's, Margaritaville and Hogs Breath for t-shirts only:D

Scaventer Hunt Assignment: Chart Room Bar:)

BTW I think it's a good idea to do your own crawl, you can stop anywhere you feel like that way.

Thanks for all the suggestions - do you recommend any particular order?

Judy

Schooner Wharf is on the old waterfront, you might want to start there to ensure you see that area. They open early for breakfast and bloody mary's:D

HAHA Judy I was just looking though some of the ports on my cruise next Jan. and I saw your screen name and said "Hey I know that screen name" You go girl it's just to bad we won't be there the same time.

HAHA Judy I was just looking though some of the ports on my cruise next Jan. and I saw your screen name and said "Hey I know that screen name" You go girl it's just to bad we won't be there the same time.

Come cruise with us - Joe can watch us crawl back to the ship - LOL,

HAHA Judy, my drinking days are behind me I'm afraid. Tonight I wanted a drink so I took some allergy meds. first, waited 30 minutes then had a twisted tea. Way to much work now just to have a drink. But you and Joe and crawl back and I'll take pictures:D

If you started at the Schooner Wharf Bar, another one you might overlook is Pepe's at 806 Caroline Street. Walk out the back of the SWB and across the parking lot, cross Caroline and you are there. They have a bar-tender making drinks in the a.m. for the breakfast crowd, and their Bloody Marys aren't too shabby either.

Pjk

If you started at the Schooner Wharf Bar, another one you might overlook is Pepe's at 806 Caroline Street. Walk out the back of the SWB and across the parking lot, cross Caroline and you are there. They have a bar-tender making drinks in the a.m. for the breakfast crowd, and their Bloody Marys aren't too shabby either.

Pjk

Thanks - since we will be starting early that helps. - I would hate to miss any good pubs. :)

Judy

Archived