I booked the Brilliance to Russia in August 2014

I am also sailing on the 19th August 2013 Baltics on the Brilliance. can't wait, i will comment on the trip when i return so that if you have any questions i will hopefully be able to supply some answers.:)

I have been so excited for this cruising season, knowing that people would be cruising this itinerary. I look forward to hearing about your experience.

There's a tremendous amount of information on private tours on the Ports of Call board. We did ship's tours in St. Petersburg, but based on our table mates, we'd do a private tour next time. Most of them did Alla.

Again, I'd really go to the Ports of Call board, and sign up for your roll call; a number of people on our Jewel cruise last year shared tours with people they met on the roll call!

Thank you. I'll do just that. :)

We are touring with Alla on our upcoming cruise in a couple of weeks. We have signed up for her 4 city package at a discounted rate. It is easy to put together a group on your roll call and much better value than the ship excursions! Enjoy the planning!

Dolfans from Miami

Thank you. We are leaning toward Alla. :)

This photo is just incredible. All of your pics just make me even more excited. Thank you so much fro sharing.

Tallinn

_MG_4259.jpg

_MG_4232.jpg

In case you haven't figured it out, this was the vacation of a lifetime, and we've been just about all over the world! Enjoy!

Tallinn

_MG_4259.jpg

_MG_4232.jpg

In case you haven't figured it out, this was the vacation of a lifetime, and we've been just about all over the world! Enjoy!

I totally understand the trip of a lifetime. Ours will be too. I just love your photos.

Archived