US Air Dec 05 opinions?

Willbcruisin

I'd book for December.

If it's that big of an issue, book a fully refundable ticket on another carrier that you consider more stable, and if US is around, get the refund. If not, you're not screwed.

I have booked US Airways for November so I feel safe. If the merger goes through, and it seems it should, then we are safe for a while. As has been said many times, Delta is flirting with trouble, United has been there a while and the other guys are all bleeding to some degree. There is no sure bet.

Larry

Larry. There are three domestic airlines that consisitantly make money.

JetBue, AirTran and Southwest. Those three also too the top three rankings in airline service for 2004, and in that order. JetBlue and AirTran also fly the youngest fleets in the US.

I have booked US Airways for November so I feel safe. If the merger goes through, and it seems it should, then we are safe for a while. As has been said many times, Delta is flirting with trouble, United has been there a while and the other guys are all bleeding to some degree. There is no sure bet.

Larry

I appreciate your input. US Air has a great price for us to fly into MIA then return from FLL. I have always flown Us Air in the past and loved them. I think it's a small gamble but hopefully will pan out well. I do not want to book on Delta or United, AA is to $$$$ from here and Spirit is over $500.00 per person with only 1 flight per day. Thanks again for your opinion!

Archived