Tip about the Princess CC points redemption

BratDet

Hi all,

I booked the Royal for July. I not only was over 40,000 points for 500$ off on my Princess Credit Card, I got to 60,000 points for 750$ off....due to bonus points and my double Princess points from booking and paying on my Princess card.

BUT it turns out my OBC from my warehouse club travel agent booking is tied to my fare paid.....

I did not want to lose out...and have my OBC lowered...

SO I waited till after final payment was made....and sure enough...the 750$ got credited to my Princess card directly!

Bernadette

I have $750.00 coming too. On another cruise a credit I had affected the discount my TA gave me. I've been worried that this $750.00 would do the same thing -- lower the amount of the discount on my next cruise which I want to apply it to. Are you saying if I wait until after I have made final payment they will just put the amount on my credit card instead of showing it as a discount on the cruise? That would be great.

what happened...you give them your booking number....but since it was paid on full...I got it straight to my credit card about 3 days later....from when I applied for it. Got an email about it too..

Bernadette

Archived