Airfare for June 2006

genxian

I am trying to get quotes for May 2006 but I don't think you can get this info so far in advance. I think (not positive) that they have this info out 330 days in advance. Keep checking.

I am trying to get quotes for May 2006 but I don't think you can get this info so far in advance. I think (not positive) that they have this info out 330 days in advance. Keep checking.

You are correct. Major airlines post flights and prices 330 days in advance.

Does anyone know how or where to get airfare quotes for June 2006. We would like to book the Destiny from San Juan P.R. but need to know the airfare cost first.

Hi Brandon! What week are you thinking of sailing the Destiny in June 2006? We have a cruise critic group that will be sailing her on 6/18/06, and if you book before July 15th you can put down an initial deposit of just $25pp!! If airfare prices end up being too high, you can cancel at any time prior to final payment due date with no penalty.

So, needless to say, I'm watching for airfare prices to SJU for June 2006 too. We have a thread on our group board for sharing info on any specials that come out, but prices won't be released until late July, so for now we are just waiting for them to come out.

You should think about joining our group - it will be a blast!!! Feel free to e-mail me at debwinters@comcast.net if you have any questions. :)

genxian, while it may not be perfect, you can do a search for a similar time period in May. The price difference won't be all that dramatic, so it'll give you a somewhat general idea as to what to expect.

I was thinking about booking the Liberty for May 2006. It has a great European itinerary, I really want to go to Dubrovnik, and the price isn't bad, around $1500. Then I checked the round trip airfare to Rome and it was the same price as the cruise! I just don't know if I can do a $3000 cruise. I doubt I could get anyone to go with me for that price anyway. Airfare is just so high now that it is a problem.

Bridget

I was looking for air for February 2006 and I am over 240 days beofre the cruise and still not a lot of availabity is out there. I ws told by Airtran And United that fares for that month will not be available untilt he end of July. Southwest only 6 months ahead.

I was thinking about booking the Liberty for May 2006. It has a great European itinerary, I really want to go to Dubrovnik, and the price isn't bad, around $1500. Then I checked the round trip airfare to Rome and it was the same price as the cruise! I just don't know if I can do a $3000 cruise. I doubt I could get anyone to go with me for that price anyway. Airfare is just so high now that it is a problem.

Bridget

Lots of people are doing cruise air for the Med cruises. Carvival is charging about $800-900 r/t and that includes transfers.

Thanks for the tips everyone, right now Carnivals air to San Juan is 579, it was 479 a couple weeks ago but we hadn't decided on the Destiny then (still havn't). We are going for our honeymoon and will sail on the 25th of June, so unfortunately to CC cruise is a week before.

Thanks,

Brandon

Does anyone know how or where to get airfare quotes for June 2006. We would like to book the Destiny from San Juan P.R. but need to know the airfare cost first.

Thanks,

Brandon

FYI....we did the Destiny in Feb 05. We ended up booking the airfare through Carnival. For that week in Feb....no one else was even close!! So once you figure it out check with them before you buy.

Enjoy the cruise....it is awesome!! ;)

Brandon_ I would book the cruise with an agent that will allow me to cancel without penalty. If I cant find air cheap--then I will cancel and get your money back./ The longer you wait to book the cruise the more money you will pay later.

We are booked on the Destiny for Sepetmeber 2006. If I cant find airfare for abround 300pp then I will cancel it.

Brandon_ I would book the cruise with an agent that will allow me to cancel without penalty. If I cant find air cheap--then I will cancel and get your money back./ The longer you wait to book the cruise the more money you will pay later.

We are booked on the Destiny for Sepetmeber 2006. If I cant find airfare for abround 300pp then I will cancel it.

Also, the longer you wait to book your air for popular times of the year, the more you will pay.

Archived