Surprise Price Drop!!!!

I always check the site to see if I had a price drop. I have been checking for the past few weeks but my catagory never was available. Looked today and low and behold my kids rate went down by $60.00:D Looking to save 120.00. Woo Hoo I love late Mothers Day gifts.:D:cool:

Even though I have had 2 price drops since booking, I still keep looking every day:D

I also check a couple of times a day and our cruises are not till January 2014.

We've had 2 price drops on the 1st leg of our B2B and 3 price drops on the 2nd leg. Hopefully, we'll see a few more before next January. I'm a stockholder and shouldn't be hoping for price drops, but I do. hope for some more.

Where do you go to check for price drops???

I'm sure someone else will have a better suggestion but I go under the Find a Cruise part of CCL website and put in the info and see what kind of price pops up. My June cruise is down $140 per person since we booked it Early Saver in December.

I'm sure someone else will have a better suggestion but I go under the Find a Cruise part of CCL website and put in the info and see what kind of price pops up. My June cruise is down $140 per person since we booked it Early Saver in December.

Then what do you do?? How do you notify them and get a credit?

I always check the site to see if I had a price drop. I have been checking for the past few weeks but my catagory never was available. Looked today and low and behold my kids rate went down by $60.00:D Looking to save 120.00. Woo Hoo I love late Mothers Day gifts.:D:cool:

OP, I see yours is a July cruise like mine. I haven't seen a pice drop since booking but your experience gives me hope ;)

I just check the Carnival site. I then call my PVP when price drops, 1st time he lowered my price and I paid it off in full. 2nd time he issued me a refund, took 3 days to hit my account, and the price went back up in the mean time:) I check at least 2 times daily.

Then what do you do?? How do you notify them and get a credit?

I fill out a price protection form on their website, and submit it. Never hurts to take a screen shot of the lower price in case they deny it. Has taken anywhere from 24 hours to more than a week to get the drop but I"ve never been denied one-so far.

Archived