Alert! We are invaded. Be careful what you reply to.

Skipper Tim

There appears to be a concerted, organised effort of those who recently felt embarrassed (to put it politely) in the 'Just off from Fantasia – good and very bad…' thread. It's negative contributors are dominating new posts here with provocative questions.

I feel it is not for their own education or for freedom of our speech. Nor is it to help our free-speaking, info-exchanging rather cheeky community. I don't know what they hope to achieve but please be aware of their presence.

You are adults. Please be aware of this hijack attempt before replying to anything here.

Hope to switch to good humour ASAP.

Tim.

Tim ... I am sure the Mod`s will be keeping an eye on proceedings on these boards just now!especially after one thread was taken off a few weeks ago after which i had a warning!! and a certain person has not been seen since. As they used to say on Hill Street Blues ..... lets be careful out there! ... :D

There appears to be a concerted, organised effort of those who recently felt embarrassed (to put it politely) in the 'Just off from Fantasia – good and very bad…' thread. It's negative contributors are dominating new posts here with provocative questions.

I feel it is not for their own education or for freedom of our speech. Nor is it to help our free-speaking, info-exchanging rather cheeky community.

Tim.

I just did some more stirring. I think I quite enjoy it :). Honestly though, we need to discourage people like those from cruising MSC. The comment I replied to is a gem though and I really could not resist. Tut, tut, tut Tim.
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=38309781

I haven't seen anyone get really out-of-hand on here. Carnival and RCI's boards, yes, but not here. :confused:

Perhaps it happened when I was enjoying my fabulous Poesia cruise :cool:

As long as people are polite and seem genuine, I'll answer their questions in a like manner. If not, well....;)

Archived