We're Back! June 4 Star Princess!

Hi everyone!

Jimneycrkit, the train was very easy to figure out. Just follow the signs after leaving the ship. If you haven't purchased the Stockholm card, go into the little shop right across the street from the train station, and buy your round trip ticket. Be sure you're on the 2:52PM return trip, which I think leaves from Platforms 13/14. Be in the first two cars. (They're really big cars, although we had to stand the whole way back.)

Meselibibob, I looked for my "disembarkation" paperwork, but I can't find it right now. If I remember correctly, everyone was scheduled to be off the ship by 9 or 9:30ish. We didn't take the transfers, instead we had a taxi scheduled to meet us at the pier. So I can't really answer your question with any accuracy....although I heard the same thing you mentioned about the hotel prior to our sailing.

Anything else??

Happy Sailings!

Hi everyone!

Be in the first two cars. (They're really big cars, although we had to stand the whole way back.)

A shame you had to stand up for the entire trip back. I guess you were just trying to make sure you were going all the way to Nynashamn by being on the first "two" cars, but I am pretty sure that you will find that the first four cars go all the way to Nynashamn. Just to be sure you can always ask the attendent in the ticket booth when you get to the platform.

Al

is there someplace where we might buy something to eat? If not, I will take something from the ship since my blood sugar levels sometimes drop resulting in the "shakes" if I skip meals. Thanks for help.

Hi meselibibob, we too will be on the July 24 cruise, and I can't wait! As for food on disembarkation day, based on previous cruises I've taken, I think the buffet which I "think" is in the Horizons Court, will continuously be serving food. They will have food for the passengers departing, and food for the hungry arriving passengers. Also, the Copenhagen Airport has many food places once you're past security.

Have fun,

Steve

Sunprincess,

On our cruise, it looked like they were planning on having everyone off the ship by around 9:30 or 10 AM.

PJV3169,

It was pretty cool on our cruise, highs in the 50's and 60's. It may have hit 70 one day in St Petersburg. But a friend of ours was on the June 14 sailing, and said the temps were in the 70's most every day....with no rain!

Happy Sailings!

Archived