Has anyone stayed in C743 or D735 on the Grand Princess? Any photos?

cruiser415

We stayed in D734 which is the same room on the port side of the vents and the photo from cherylandtk is accurate. We love an aft facing cabin and they are often hard to obtain unless you book early. Ours was in rough shape at the time, but the Grand has been refurbished so I assume it is better now. We had major issues with noise coming from workers next door in the center of the ship where you see no rooms. (the vents) Princess credited us for several days where we could not use the balcony due to the noise. They were very good about it. The wake is loud, but nice in my opinion but added to the vent next door (that they were working on) it was a little too noisy. All in all its still a great location. If I were to do it again, I would definitely book the aft cabin again but might try to get away from the vent. My preference is to get to the outside cabins on the corners because they only have the wake noise and no fans. Keep in mind that there is a little more movement back there and being your first cruise, you might prefer closer to center ship. If you keep this booking, I'm sure you won't be disappointed though. Have fun.

Archived