Starbucks Card

I was just wondering, is it possible to use your Starbucks card to pay for drink at the Starbucks on the Allure?

If so would you still get the same perks (free syrups etc) as you would on land?

I don't know about the perks, but people have reported being able to use their Starbucks card on Oasis and Allure only, but not on the other ships.

When I was on the Allure in 2011 (and I believe this is still the case), the Starbucks was like a regular Starbucks standalone store on land. You could use your Starbucks card just as if you were visiting any other Starbucks location. If I remember correctly, visits to the Starbucks on Allure earned me points ("stars") on my rewards account.

When I was on the Allure in 2011 (and I believe this is still the case), the Starbucks was like a regular Starbucks standalone store on land. You could use your Starbucks card just as if you were visiting any other Starbucks location. If I remember correctly, visits to the Starbucks on Allure earned me points ("stars") on my rewards account.

Thats good to know, thanks

What? I'm going on Oasis next month and didn't even realize there was a Starbucks. My last cruise was in 2009 & I don't recall there being a Starbucks then either. Is that something added in the last few years?

I was just wondering, is it possible to use your Starbucks card to pay for drink at the Starbucks on the Allure?

If so would you still get the same perks (free syrups etc) as you would on land?

Just off the Allure this past Sunday, 5/12. We had a $25 gift card from Starbucks and used all it on the ship. We're not coffee drinkers so we used it for the snacks and cakes.

Going a step further...can you use the phone app to buy and get credit for your drinks? I don't think my husband even has the card anymore, just does it all on the app.

That is what I would like to know as well. Saves me from carrying the card around.

Sent from my Droid RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

Archived