Received OBC for Another Price Drop Today...

4hunters

I also got 2 price drops on the Breeze, however the past few weeks of checking it has gone back up. my floor still has the same amount of rooms available with it sailing in 55 days, hope some more drops come soon. I can use some OBC :D

I got a drop today for one of our rooms (with 3 people) of $70...the 2 person room (same category) stayed the same. So far between 2 rooms $600 :D - hopefully I can get them combined when on the ship -- my kids have $450 of it:eek:

I have sent in the form for a price drop and have not had an answer yet. It has been over a week. I did get an auto response form so I know they got my request. My question is how long do I wait for an answer? Do I call? (Blah) Send in another form? what? I want my price drop! Also none of our past five cruises show up , I have also sent in the forms with all the data for that too but nothing has been added to our account. How to I get Carnival to get their act together and credit me my money and past cruises? Thanks fellow CC'ers!

I have sent in the form for a price drop and have not had an answer yet. It has been over a week. I did get an auto response form so I know they got my request. My question is how long do I wait for an answer? Do I call? (Blah) Send in another form? what? I want my price drop! Also none of our past five cruises show up , I have also sent in the forms with all the data for that too but nothing has been added to our account. How to I get Carnival to get their act together and credit me my money and past cruises? Thanks fellow CC'ers!

I would call - got my OBC in only a couple of hours. Do you have a PVP? If so, I would give both issues to them.

we had a PT booked and noticed the prices dropped greatly for our cruise. we called and got 367.00 obc and got moved up to a deluxe oceanview. now we will have a half bath too. whoop whoop i love early saver :)

I called them this time because I wanted to switch my cabins. Normally I submit my form and you will get an email from carnival that it was received. Sometimes I hear back from carnival the next day and sometimes it takes a week to see if it was approved. You can look at your cruise docs to see if its listed there. Act like you are going to print them out and look at page 4 or 5 (cant remember) and your OBC will be listed if you have any. It will be in all capital letters ON BOARD CREDIT and then dollars listed

I called today, as I thought the price drop showed $100. They were very nice on the phone and tried to have me upgrade the cabin, as they said the OBC would be "significant". After hearing what they were offering, I asked, what is the OBC without the upgrades. The nice man said $520.00. SOLD, I will keep my cabin, lol, give me the OBC of 520 please :)

Well I didn't book the early saver rate this time around because the past guest was cheaper but since final payment isn't until June 25 I have gotten a few price drops and upgrades. I booked our porthole on the upper floor front of the ship at a rate of $349 per person. Priced went down and I upgraded to an oceanview on the empress floor midship for only $20 more total for two of us. Then prices went down again and I got about $100 knocked off of our final payment. So now we are at a rate of $309:) I couldn't be happier!! Still watching for more price drops though!!

Archived