Received OBC for Another Price Drop Today...

4hunters

I called today, as I thought the price drop showed $100. They were very nice on the phone and tried to have me upgrade the cabin, as they said the OBC would be "significant". After hearing what they were offering, I asked, what is the OBC without the upgrades. The nice man said $520.00. SOLD, I will keep my cabin, lol, give me the OBC of 520 please :)

Had you recv'd any other price drops? What were they will to upgrade you to and from what? We have never done an upgrade and was wondering if it were more bang for the buck.

I received my first price drop for my upcoming December cruise aboard the Fascination. Instead of OBC, they lowered the price of the trip. When does OBC, come into play?

Normally after final patment

Sent from my iPod touch using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...
No price drop as of yet...darn! What do I do once I see a drop? Apologies for my noobness! Btw...what does PVP mean?

PVP is Personal Vacation Planner from Carnival. Did you book through them or travel agent? Go to Carnival.com and call the 800 number, they should be able to help you. I call mine all the time with questions, very nice, helpful.

How do you know what rate you booked at (ES, Past Guest). I'm looking a my booking, even the original email sent to me but I don't see anything telling me what sale I booked at.

HELP :eek:

Just found my first $20 drop! Filled out the form with fingers crossed (hard to type tho!). It will just mean a price drop since we haven't met final payment yet, but any little bit helps!

Sent from my iPod touch using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

[quote name='carnivalcruise2006']i checked the link and found my cruise and category.

Is the price listed the total (including the taxes and port fees) or just the cabin alone?

If it does drop do i contact T/A or Carnival.

Thank you[/quote]

If you are booked with TA you need to contact them for price drops.

Fareviewer is only the cabin price without taxes/port fees. You have to know what the pricing was before the port charges & taxes were.

Archived