"Regular" non alcohol drinks available?

I'm wondering where people who are not getting the soda package can get drinks in between meals? (Lemonade, iced tea,water, etc) I'll be taking 9 Girl Scouts (ages 14/15) on the Enchantment next week and not all the parents want their girls to get the soda card. (Kudos to them!!) Thanks for any info! OH....and Yes! We have plenty of adult supervision! (Can you tell I've posted questions in the past?) :)

Have them bring some empty sports bottles to fill (from glasses not the spouts). Easier to carry around than glasses and they can have drinks in the cabin or on excursions. We bring them for the grandkids as they are not soda drinkers.

Good question! I'm trying to decide on the package for my kids on Enchantment in the fall. I really don't think that they will get much use out of it. They get soda some, but really think that lemonade is a big treat. :rolleyes: The freestyle machines seem like something they would like, though. And they have lots of water/sugar-free options.

I wouldn't want a kid to sneak around getting soda on her card when she wasn't supposed to, though...

So, locations for included beverages on Enchantment include:

Windjammer

Park Cafe

Anywhere else? Are their any ice water stations set up else where?

Good question! I'm trying to decide on the package for my kids on Enchantment in the fall. I really don't think that they will get much use out of it. They get soda some, but really think that lemonade is a big treat. :rolleyes: The freestyle machines seem like something they would like, though. And they have lots of water/sugar-free options.

I wouldn't want a kid to sneak around getting soda on her card when she wasn't supposed to, though...

So, locations for included beverages on Enchantment include:

Windjammer

Park Cafe

Anywhere else? Are their any ice water stations set up else where?

Don't know about ice water stations, but any bar will give you a glass of water.

Don't know about ice water stations, but any bar will give you a glass of water.

Ice water was available in the cafe, 24/7. I bring MiO/crystal light to mix with the water. Light and easy to carry, takes up no space.:)

I am not a soda drinker. I'll usually head up to the windjammer to get a few lemonades thoughout the day. Some I'll bring back to the room and leave them on ice.

Like Folk Singer, I also bring Crystal Light packets. You can get water all over the place, so I sometimes mix my own drink.

i am not a soda drinker. I'll usually head up to the windjammer to get a few lemonades thoughout the day. Some i'll bring back to the room and leave them on ice.

Like folk singer, i also bring crystal light packets. You can get water all over the place, so i sometimes mix my own drink.

:):):d

What are the included "free" drinks? Water, lemonade...anything else? Iced tea? On Holland America I've seen juices available at breakfast that sometimes disappear after that.

Water, lemonade, iced tea, hot coffee, hot tea, and milk are free. Breakfast also has juices such as orange and apple. Some ships have flavored waters also. Fresh squeezed orange juice is extra cost.

Archived