Latitudes Embarking

Big Al B.

I have heard that some do it if the person "regulating" the lines does not ask.

the next question you must ask yourself - which line is shorter? Sometimes the lattitude line is longer

I'm not sure about New York, but the people in front of us were turned away in Boston. The lady in charge told them that everyone had to be Gold or Platinum Latitudes to be in that particular line. She said it wasn't fair to other passengers, and the people were not Gold or Platinum just left our line and got into the next one. Maybe they got through a bit later, but it didn't seem to be a big issue.

We have gold status and will be sailing on the Gem in September. We are traveling with 5 other people who are NCL newbies. Will they be able to go in the Latitudes line with us in NYC?

There is no such thing as Latitudes embarkation. Your Latitudes status will only get you into a special check-in line. Check-in and embarkation are completely different.

There is no such thing as Latitudes embarkation. Your Latitudes status will only get you into a special check-in line. Check-in and embarkation are completely different.

Thanks, that's really what I meant :P. All your replies, helped answer my question.

We have gold status and will be sailing on the Gem in September. We are traveling with 5 other people who are NCL newbies. Will they be able to go in the Latitudes line with us in NYC?

They can manage on their own for the short duration it takes to check in. Imagine if everyone brought five newbies to the Latitudes line. Wouldn't be much of a perk, would it?

Archived