Live and Almost Live from Carnival Sunshine, May 17-26, 2013

Loving your reveiw. The pictures are great, it brings back memories of going to Germany for my grandfathers 85th birthday and seeing the dates on all the buildings. The town he lived in was celebrating it's 700 yr aniversary. And here we were 15 yrs past our 200yr. Amazing to see. Thanks.

Thanks for the great review! Looks like you had an amazing time! Did you by chance get a chance to see the pricing in the spa- I'm curious about the prices for a manicure and polish change. Thanks!

I have the price list for all the services at the spa.

Nail fix (per fix)15.00

Re-polish 19.00

Fire and Ice manicure is 50.00

Shellac 14 day no chip polish manicure is 45.00

Hand Ritual Manicure 45.00

Any other questions just let me know.

Loving your reveiw. The pictures are great, it brings back memories of going to Germany for my grandfathers 85th birthday and seeing the dates on all the buildings. The town he lived in was celebrating it's 700 yr aniversary. And here we were 15 yrs past our 200yr. Amazing to see. Thanks.

You're welcome.

I have the price list for all the services at the spa.

Nail fix (per fix)15.00

Re-polish 19.00

Fire and Ice manicure is 50.00

Shellac 14 day no chip polish manicure is 45.00

Hand Ritual Manicure 45.00

Any other questions just let me know.

I posted an actual list from Carnival Sunshine above. :)

Can you tell us about the drink card for alcohol? Is it like the soda card where is a flat rate for unlimited drinks per day or per cruise?

in a nutshell this is it - except 15% gratuity is added to the purchase price and you have to purchase in the first Day or two o the cruise.

"

The beverage package, which was originally launched on Carnival Victory, is also available on Carnival Splendor and Carnival Breeze. The pre-cruise cost for the program is $42.95, per person, per day, (if one adult in a cabin purchases the package, all adults over 21 years old in that cabin must purchase). Purchasers can select from a variety of wine, beer and spirits, up to a 15-drink maximum per day. All included beverages, such as wines by the glass, beers and individual cocktails, must cost less than $10."

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=5165

in a nutshell this is it - except 15% gratuity is added to the purchase price and you have to purchase in the first Day or two o the cruise.

"

The beverage package, which was originally launched on Carnival Victory, is also available on Carnival Splendor and Carnival Breeze. The pre-cruise cost for the program is $42.95, per person, per day, (if one adult in a cabin purchases the package, all adults over 21 years old in that cabin must purchase). Purchasers can select from a variety of wine, beer and spirits, up to a 15-drink maximum per day. All included beverages, such as wines by the glass, beers and individual cocktails, must cost less than $10."

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=5165

Thanks! love the review and pictures!

Wow amazing Pics Sarge! Do you know when the golf course will be open, also if I bought a soda package for my kids, would I they get drinks free from the coke machines or is the package only for drinks from the bar?

Please answer if you get time it would be a great help!

Thanks

Wow amazing Pics Sarge! Do you know when the golf course will be open, also if I bought a soda package for my kids, would I they get drinks free from the coke machines or is the package only for drinks from the bar?

Please answer if you get time it would be a great help!

Thanks

I had read that the mini-golf course had opened but are no longer there to take a picture. It was actually completed before my cruise, but something was wrong with the "turf" so they had to fix that.

The soda package would NOT include the coke machine or sodas through room service.

Archived