Technical Problems

I hadn't noticed the postings count. Congratulations and thanks for all the advice.

Apart from what I'm writing, it is the countdown clock I check!!

Just looked at your countdown clocks. You have been busy booking cruises. :). We did the Aegean on Majesty for our first cruise and enjoyed visiting so many different ports of call that be have been bitten by the cruising bug. Such a lot of people said that they preferred the Adriatic to the Aegean leg of the cruise that we booked the Adriatic for this September.

The advice I have had on this site is tremendous.

I am also spending to much time on here and FB, trying to match up people on both sites and work out who is who, lol :)

We have had a couple of evenings on FB matching up people! Was great fun. :D Mine is easy, although there are a few of us on FB with the same names, my name ends with a "ie". There's a clue.

We loved our first cruise in January on Dream, so came home and booked for next Jan. Then being on here reading all the info, thought of the Med to give us something toi plan for as Jan was nearly a year away, so took a fancy to the Island Escape one at the end of October for the itinerary mainly and it is all in which we didn't try in January.

Again from chats on here, fancied booking one when the brochures came out and got a great back2back for May 14. Daren't do another till one or two of those are paid off, but well, we are fancying the Black Sea.

Getting older and may reach the point health wise where we can't do it, so till the money runs out we are going for it.

We loved our first cruise in January on Dream, so came home and booked for next Jan. Then being on here reading all the info, thought of the Med to give us something toi plan for as Jan was nearly a year away, so took a fancy to the Island Escape one at the end of October for the itinerary mainly and it is all in which we didn't try in January.

Again from chats on here, fancied booking one when the brochures came out and got a great back2back for May 14. Daren't do another till one or two of those are paid off, but well, we are fancying the Black Sea.

Getting older and may reach the point health wise where we can't do it, so till the money runs out we are going for it.

This is exactly how I feel. There's a lot of catching up to do. :eek:

I find it hard to book so far ahead though. And persuade DH to agree.

Archived