Tours in other languages

sargrrl1228

Hello -

Have searched but couldn't find any information on having tours conducted in other languages. Does anyone know of any reputable operators having tour guides fluent in other languages? Especially Chinese? Know that hotels are now having big push to hit this demographic but wondering if cruises/port operators are in on this now as well.

Thanks,

Hello -

Have searched but couldn't find any information on having tours conducted in other languages. Does anyone know of any reputable operators having tour guides fluent in other languages? Especially Chinese? Know that hotels are now having big push to hit this demographic but wondering if cruises/port operators are in on this now as well.

Thanks,

Hi,

My father's family is from Italy, and in Skagway they wanted to take a Streetcar city tour, but they did not offer it in Italian!! They offered Spanish, German, French, Dutch, Japanese, Mandarin, and English. It was a 1927 yellow streetcar. I can ask my father if he remembers the tour operator.

I don't know if this helps you, but good luck!

Hello -

Thanks,

You should also check with your cruise line. Our Princess cruise had a LOT of Asian passengers. The shipboard announcements were in English only so someone was helping these folks with translation.

Archived