Faster to the Fun

Its 50 bucks per cabin NOT per person

When you are uploading your luggage at the port-- make sure you have the FTTF logo on the luggage tag and make sure the porter is putting that luggage is put into a a FTTF bin they are seperated

Still waiting anxiously for the Splendor to get it!!!

Its 50 bucks per cabin NOT per person

When you are uploading your luggage at the port-- make sure you have the FTTF logo on the luggage tag and make sure the porter is putting that luggage is put into a a FTTF bin they are seperated

I am platinum, on my last cruise I went to check in my luggage, told the porter and he had no clue what I was talking about, said all luggage goes in same bin...ummm ok, gave him my bag and as I was walking out, there was an empty cage that said Platinum, FTTF, VIP...humm, pointed it out to him, he said he was sorry and didnt know about it...asked another porter who was also clueless about it, moved my luggage over to the correct cage and there is sat all lonely, never saw them put another bag in there....ok so what I'm stying to say in that big long story is.....besides having your tag on your luggage, point out the fact that you are Platinum, FTTF or VIP so your bags will be put in the correct area and delivered early.

I am platinum, on my last cruise I went to check in my luggage, told the porter and he had no clue what I was talking about, said all luggage goes in same bin...ummm ok, gave him my bag and as I was walking out, there was an empty cage that said Platinum, FTTF, VIP...humm, pointed it out to him, he said he was sorry and didnt know about it...asked another porter who was also clueless about it, moved my luggage over to the correct cage and there is sat all lonely, never saw them put another bag in there....ok so what I'm stying to say in that big long story is.....besides having your tag on your luggage, point out the fact that you are Platinum, FTTF or VIP so your bags will be put in the correct area and delivered early.

Yikes-- when was this? the program is not that old-- and I guess when it first started carnival fails to teach their people the ins and outs-- I can see that happening back then--- not today

Yikes-- when was this? the program is not that old-- and I guess when it first started carnival fails to teach their people the ins and outs-- I can see that happening back then--- not today

It was in Galveston in in March, i guess both the porters could have been new, but every time they took a piece of luggage away, they had to pass this empty cage...I would have asked someone what it was for...but that's just me...lol

I didn't even pay attention if the ship had FTTF yet, maybe they were getting ready to start it...but they still have platinum and VIP people.

Archived