Equinox Aq Cabin which would you choose

laurac22

I am trying to decide on an A1 cabin for 10 day S Caribbean Jan 10TH. What's left available seems to be the 1560"s through 1590's. I did put a courtesy hold on 1603, I think it has a larger balcony? Does anyone have any input as to which one would be better?

Thanks

We were in Equinox stateroom 1606, one of the A1 staterooms on the hump, for both the April 15th and April 30th sailings. During the first cruise, the only time we heard any noise from above was on the evening of the theme show "Sizzle." During the second cruise, again, the only time we heard any noise from above was during "Sizzle." The noise from "Sizzle" was a little louder during the second leg of the B2B than the first, but neither time was it much of an annoyance.

Hi laura 22. We were in cabin 1603 two years ago. It has a huge balcony. You will have chairs & matching foot stools. It is located very close to the elevators. You are under the pool deck but we never heard any noise from above. You booked a great cabin & you will really enjoy it. You made a good choice.

Yup...we had 1605 last time on Solstice and absolutely LOVED it!

Pool noise was not any kind of issue aside from a few deck chairs noises on two or three occasions in the early AM...like 7 AM.

We scored 1610 on our upcoming 10 Day Ultimate Caribbean Holidays in December based on that previous one.

Archived