A waiter's name

rundent

My wife and I are trying to remember the name of our waiter on our last cruise, here are the particulars: Ship was the Emerald, cruise was Jan. 6th 2013, Pretty sure he worked in the DaVinci dinning room on the port side, he is a Romanian who speaks perfect English, the best waiter we ever had, his wife works on the ship too, now here is the hint that should help you the most = he looks like Mr. Bean [by his own admission]. He's worked many years for Princess so many of you elites had to have come across him. Some may have been put off by him since he is a bit of a wiseacre. Okay, who is he?

Nick, I think you nailed it! As soon as my wife returns I'll ask her if it rings a bell.

Now another question: How could I get in touch with him? I'm planning on doing a Uniworld river cruise starting in Bucharest and think that he could help me.

Nick, I think you nailed it! As soon as my wife returns I'll ask her if it rings a bell.

Now another question: How could I get in touch with him? I'm planning on doing a Uniworld river cruise starting in Bucharest and think that he could help me.

Bucharest is a very interesting city. We spent a few days there many years ago. Be sure to visit the Opera House. I know this is not what you want, but my fingers needed to be on the keyboard. ;)

Your best bet is to find someone on an upcoming Emerald roll call who is willing to check it out for you. Nick may not be on board any longer...he was there possibly earlier than January, and, coming from Romania, they have 6 month contracts. Even if he's no longer there, you might be able to get a last name and find him on Facebook.

Archived