Aft-Facing Penthouse on Sky

yakinacp

Hello everyone -

My husband and I are booked in an aft-facing penthouse suite on the Sky next February. Does anyone have any reviews/pics of this suite or point me to any reviews/pics?

The photos on NCL are adequate, but we wanted to have a more "personal" view.

Thanks!:)

Hi there

I have stayed in 0064 and loved it. One of the best penthouse suites on the entire NCL fleet. Check youtube for various penthouse suites on Sky. They are large with a separate living room and bedroom. But the HUGE wrap around balcony that has doors to both the living room and bedroom. They have loungers and a large table and chairs to eat on too.

One of my fondest memories was waking up one night and looking out the glass doors to the horizon to see all kinds of stars and planets you dont normally see.

ENJOY

• 8 months later...
Hi there

I have stayed in 0064 and loved it. One of the best penthouse suites on the entire NCL fleet. Check youtube for various penthouse suites on Sky. They are large with a separate living room and bedroom. But the HUGE wrap around balcony that has doors to both the living room and bedroom. They have loungers and a large table and chairs to eat on too.

One of my fondest memories was waking up one night and looking out the glass doors to the horizon to see all kinds of stars and planets you dont normally see.

ENJOY

Don't mean to bring up an old post. But I have looked on the NCL website and saw a photo of the aft facing penthouse suite compared to the floor plan and it doesn't really match.

The photo shows what looks like more than one room (just like what the above poster mentioned) but the floor plan shows that it's one room.

So I'm also looking for someone who may have a review or photos of #9202.

And the items that are in the mini fridge...are those "included" or do they charge you extra for those?

Plus, the description for our room says it fits 4 people. I see one bed, so I'm assuming the couch pulls out to a bed?