Boarding based on C&A level

So I read that you board the Allure based on your Crown and Anchor level. There are 14 of us, 8 of us are crown and anchor gold and the rest are first timers. Do you think they will let the first timers board with the goldmembers?

Thanks!

I was just on the Allure in August and honestly don't recall needing to wait to board. We just checked in and boarded. We are Platinum level but don't think that made a difference either way. Maybe others will chime in on their experience. Sorry couldn't offer much help. :(

Dolfans from Miami

So I read that you board the Allure based on your Crown and Anchor level. There are 14 of us, 8 of us are crown and anchor gold and the rest are first timers. Do you think they will let the first timers board with the goldmembers?

Thanks!

When we went with our first timer cruisers friends, we stood in line with them.

Not vice-versa...problem solved.

(We are Diamond Plus...)

Thanks!

It depends entirely on who is working that day. We've had luck having our non D+ friends just walk with us when our group is called some times. But the last several cruises they were specifically told to step to the side and wait for their group to be called. If being together for photos, etc. is important to you then as someone else suggested, it is better for the 8 to wait with the 6 newbies.

We arrived at the port and checked in at 10:50am. Myself, partner and son are all Gold level. My parents (who were with us) were not. We asked and they happily let my parents sit with us in the Gold area of the embarkation lounge. You will only need to wait to board until around 11:30am. If you arrive after that time, you will go directly to board the ship - no waiting in lounge.

We are gold members too...On our May 5th Allure cruise we went right into the gold line for check in, but when we went upstairs we had to sit and wait with all the rest of the passengers...no special place for us.

Hmm. There seems to be a bit of confusion and conflicting info here. Upper tier C&A members have priority check-in and boarding. However, as stated, if you show up after, say, 12 noon, you should have no trouble getting straight onto the ship. If you show up early before they actually start boarding, then you will have a bit of a wait.

The check-in process for Oasis and Allure is the fastest and most efficient we have ever encountered. I'm sure you'll have no problem with the way things are done there. It's wonderful. :)

We cruised on Oasis on February and had as other have said for Oasis and Allure if you arrive after say 11.30am when they have started boarding it seems to make no difference what level you are - we were sailing in a JS and had others with us in non-suite cabins - we all checked in together but there was no wait time in any lines - newbies, golds, diamonds, suites - we were all on board in record time fastest boarding ever....now if you are boarding in San Juan ...take along a good book and sunscreen

My 3 times boarding the Oasis/Allure - 1st as a newbie, 2nd as gold and 3rd Platinum it was completely irrelevant what my level was. The newbie lineup was always the shortest and quickest. They were trying to herd me into the Plat/Emerald area where there were a dozen or so people when the newbie area had about 6 agents sitting there doing nothing. I went against the rules and walked up to the counter in the newbie lines ;)

I say evaluate it when you get there... if the newbie lineup is shorter go there or if the gold lineup is go there!

They will let you board as a group - i've never had a problem taking the newbies to either the C&A lineups or the suite lineups

Archived