Venice Group Services

Cruising89143

I am not familiar with this company. But there is a bus from the airport to the Piazzale Roma. We took the ACTV bus to the P. Roma and walked over one small bridge to our hotel. The bus is an express bus so there are no stops between the airport and P Roma. I think it was about 7 euros per person one way.

• 7 months later...

Have used this company from Marco Polo Airport to Venice Port Marittima a few years ago (2011); I have visited their site today and Mr. Domenico that has attended us is still there.

Perfects: attention, schedule, car size/year/cleaness.

Have used again from Venice Port Marittima to the Hotel by the airport (COURTYARD VENICE AIRPORT

VIA TRIESTINA 170

VENICE TESSERA IT 30173

39-041-5416 567)

Strongly recommended.

• 9 months later...
Has anyone used this company? We are looking to book transportation from the airport to PR and then have them to pick us up at the cruise terminal.

http://www.venicelimousinerent.com

Used this company on the recomendation of this forum and they are first class, cannot fault them, luxury clean cars, Excellent drivers , on time and a pleasure to meet Dominico. They collected us from Marco Polo and dropped at cruise terminal. Then after a night in hotel after our cruise returned us to the airport. Highly recomended

So 2 yrs in a row, someone joined cruise critic just to resurrect an old thread and rave about this company ?

And this taxi ride was the only part of their vacation worth talking about ???

Hmmmm ......

YES!! And both are one-time posters on these Cruise Critic boards. Excellent posting that should send up a clear "Red Flag"!!

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

If Venice is one of your future desires or past favorites, you might look at this earlier posting that I did on the Italy board that shows many options and visual potentials for this city that is so great for "walking around", personally sampling the great history and architecture. This posting is now at 43,123 views and I appreciate those who have dropped by and tuned in.

Venice: Loving It & Why??!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1278226