!!! BREAKAWAY !!! To Bermuda ^_^ Our Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide!

gambee

gambee's review has a LOT of worthwhile information, but with ~1700 posts it's hard to find things. I put together a very quick index so I could go back and find things.

My index:

Page Post

1 14-16 Planning guide, St George, Beaches, Transportation

3 48-52 Building the Breakaway

13 257 Day 1 Planner

27 528 Day 2 Planner

37 727 Day 3 Planner

41 816 Day 4 Planner St George, Caves, Swizzle Inn, BAMZ

50 992 Day 5 Planner Beaches, Dockyard

57 1128 Day 6 Planner Catamaran/snorkel

69 1372 Day 7 Planner Tour of ship

73 1452 gambee’s cabin in detail

After each planner he usually starts posting pictures of what he did that day.

Enjoy

Oh, wow, cool thank you for putting this together. I am too lazy to do so :D.

Darn you Gambee! I booked the Allure after reading your 5-STAR review. Now I'm going to have to go and book the Breakaway (or maybe Getaway). Let's hope you don't sail Quantum until 2018!! LOL :)

Seriously, loved the review. And you are selling cruises with these, I am proof!

Thank you for following along :).

Hello Gambee I have a question for you. Do you by any chance have images of the Atlantic & Pacific Conference Rooms?

Nope, they were closed.

Does anyone know when I can start making dinner reservations for my cruise in September?

I wrote that down in the planning part, can't remember of the top of my head, but I think its 45 days ahead.

Gambee, thanks to you, I finally became a member of cc. I am a experienced cruiser and always read people's reviews, but never posted anything myself. For the past two weeks I have been keeping up with your magnificent posts. I have never seen such an in depth review of a cruise like this one. I am going on The Breakaway in July, but I feel like I've already been on it. Thanks to the information you have provided, I was able to plan my trip entirely. My whole family is very impressed with the quality of your pictures. Thank you again! What a great job you have done and should be awarded for it!

Welcome to CC, and thank you fro your kind words. I hope you have you a great cruise with your family :).

Gambee, as always a great review.

You have definitely peeked my interest to cruise NCL for this ship.

Thanks

You're welcome, thank for reading.

Gambee,

Thanks for a great review, I just stumbled across it last night and finished it this morning, we're traveling on the Breakaway next month and being a fan of RCL, going on NCL worried me just a little. We loved the service on Allure, our waiter remembered my son's chocolate ice cream before he even asked. I'm going to read your review of the Allure next.

Joanna

Lol, you read fast! Have fun reading the Allure review :)

We look at your posts almost daily in anticipation of our Sept cruise :) Thanks for being so detailed & giving us a head start on planning!!!!!

Thank you for following along, glad the review help you for your planning.

Dear Gambee,

Thank you for writing this amazing review, and also for your other reviews. Someone in my roll call for this November posted a link to your Allure review, and then of course I had to move on and read all your others too. I feel like I just went on four different cruises with you and your mom (and bf too!)

I am glad you are cruising so often. Maybe some day I will end up on a ship with you and I can tell you in person how much I enjoyed your reviews! (Too bad you want to keep trying new ships instead of revisiting your beloved Allure .... say in November!! :p)

Trying new ships is part of the fun of cruising, it just makes everything so much more interesting. There is simply so much to learn from new ships, you can never get bored that way.

Thanks for the great review of your cruise.

You're very welcome =)

Gambee!!!

Late to the party as I just got off the Allure (which for us too, was "magical" and my best cruise of the four I've taken!). No need to reply, but many thanks for an amazing review! I have no interest in the Breakway, but have always wanted to go to Bermuda, and after your beautiful photos, I will definately be going.

Maybe I'll see you on the Quantam once it starts doing a route including Bermuda! I would love to buy your mom and yourself a drink:)

We have Quantum in our sight, but like you I think I will only sail on her once she starts the Bermuda track. Who knows we might meet one day :)

Hi Gambee!

Finally got the chance to get caught up and I finished reading your review tonight. As before with Allure of the Seas and Celebrity Silhouette your have accomplished an amazing and stunning pictorial review. The detail and photography is second to none, and this is by far the best review I've ever read.

A job well done, my friend. Congratulations!!! :D

David

Thank you Dave, I am glad you enjoyed it. I think after this review I will be doing some modifications to my future reviews. You learn a lot with experience.

Wow Gambee your reviews keep getting better and better. Loved your pictures of Bermuda! We will eventually make our way to this beautiful island! Thanks for all your hard work, you know I’ll be subscribing to your Breeze's review! Have a great summer! Hear from you soon!

Thank you :), glad to see you here as well. I am indeed having a great summer. Planning to go see "This is the end" today :D.

Gambee - thanks for taking out the time to write this review of your trip. It was great to relive the week and to know there's a place I can go if I start to forget how beautiful Bermuda and the ship are. It was also a pleasure to meet and talk to you on the last day when the weather was so crazy. We started with a windy, cloudy day to sunshine and a rainbow and then back to windy, driving rain. not to mention the waves. To tell you the truth, they never bothered me or my wife. I think it was a testament to how well the ship is built. I hope you don't mind that I've attached a couple of our pictures below. Our camera is nowhere in the league of yours. However, if you ever go back to Bermuda be sure to go to Tobacco Bay. It's loaded with fish. Also, Elbow Beach is very secluded. We actually ran into some of the dancers from Burn The Floor there. That rainbow was fantastic.

Well Hello there :D. The pleasure was all mine, thank you for approaching me :). Also thank you for sharing your pictures with us, there was so much that we wanted to do in Bermuda, just no time. I think I need at least 2 more trips to truly experience Bermuda at it's full.

Love the Rainbow picture, when I saw it I thought what a perfect way to finish a cruise!

Gambee! Thank you for the sharing the excitement for the Breakaway and then your experience on it. I had to take a break (pun intended) from your review to cruise the Breakaway on June 9.... Just getting caught up now. Thank you for all of your input that helped make our family Breakaway trip special. We loved the ship, food in specialty dining venues and the entertainment. Like you, I found guest services lacking in the ability to communicate and handle issues. I won't go into detail and hijack your review but those people need some serious training! As for rating cruises and lines, I have been on more than 30 cruises on six or so lines and there are positives and negatives found in all of them. If its VACATION and I am on a cruise I am happy. Don't sweat the small stuff. Move forward planning your Breeze cruise in a positive manner! Having sailed her twice in the last year I can say you will have FUN. Since you don't do shows you won't be disappointed in them. You won't be nickled and dimed. Please go to the Steakhouse!!!! So good! Eat at Guys Burger Joint ... The pizza at pizza pirate is amazing... Don't miss the Free italian restaurant for lunch, I could go on... Please contact me with any questions or for feedback about our experiences! or have Sarah do so- you have my email and Facebook! My best and happy cruising,

Rachelle

Thank you Rachelle. Sarah is doing most of the Planning, I am all planned out. Actually I think that I wont be planning as much in my future cruises, in essence to leave some mystery to the adventure. She has however conveyed to me a few of her ideas, and they all suggest what you just told me. I think we are going to the steakhouse on the first day to take advantage of the free bottle of wine.

I am actually starting to get really excited about that cruise, we have some cool shore excursions planned (I know I am contradicting myself). But anyway, thank you so much for your input. I am sure that since I know how Carnival works I am prepared for the product. Something tells me that we will have a great time!

Hi Gambee, found this review about a week ago and just now finished it. Read everyone of your posts. You should get a professional job as a cruise blogger. That is really cool that you travel with your mother. Has your BF ever cruised with you? Going to go read your other reports. Thanks very much...

My BF cruised with us on the Allure cruise, but not after that. Thank you for reading my review, and for venturing into my other reviews.