Kids Club Computer Use

Hi there, we have an Allure trip planned for August.

I wondered after seeing the pictures of the kids club if they are allowed to play games etc on there or if that is all extra fee's??

I would imagine any wifi related stuff there would be a fee, but are the kids able to just play games that don't require wifi connection?

If you have any experience with this and can let me know I would appreciate it.

Thanks so much

Chass

In the Kid's club on the Allure---they have 4-5 Wii game systems that children can play during free time. They dont charge for the kids to use them. But also keep in mind your child wont be playing on the game system the whole time...they have structured activities. There is a arcade in the back of the ship on Deck 15. These machines charge from $1-$2 i think per game.

Thanks.

I don't even know if my kids will go to the club, but I thought I would ask about the computers I saw in the pictures people have posted on their reviews.

Thanks for the info on the gaming systems, and the arcade in the back. Hadn't thought of those games needing $ either.. The things you learn!!!

Thanks again

Chass

Archived