Breakaway Pictures Inside - Including MDR Menus!

SliceOfLife

Fabulous pictures, by the way. Gambee wasn't kidding when he said you take amazing photos!

Two silly questions for you...one, for the birthday package- were you able to tell them what day to set it up or was it decorated when you boarded? I asked about this when I ordered the package for my daughter (turning 13) and they said, no it is decorated for the day you board. :confused:

Second, do they have any kind of package for the photos they take? Like, can you get them on a usb drive or do they have a package of like 10 photos for a special price or something like that? I know how much they are individually, but was just curious.

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts and pictures!

Thanks!

The Birthday Package I was able to tell them I wanted it on his actual Birthday which was Thursday. I bought the package online and it had a spot for the date to be delivered.

There were was not a photo package. If you bought your embarkation photo on the first night you were given a large white (leather type material) portfoilo that had a Breakaway picture on one side and the other side had a slot for your picture. It's $19.95 if you want to buy it seperately.

They did have a USB (shaped like the Breakaway) for $39.95 but you had to buy each individual picture at the normal price. Highway robbery!!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review for all of us wanting and waiting to get on the Breakaway. We don't sail until July but between your review and Gambees, I don't think I need to read anything else after you two LOL

Thanks.