Swimming pools

Have been combing the boards, and found no clear answer...does anyone know what time the pools and hottubs close on the Adventure of the Seas? Main, Adult, whatever you can tell me... In the past I have enjoyed coming back from a day's excursion and lounging with few people in the pool or hottub on Carnival before going to late dinner. Was wondering what it was like on AOS. Thanks in advance!

I don't know if that ship would be different from the other RCI ships, but on EOS, the pools and hot tubs were posted as 24 hours...however they closed all but 1 of each to clean them....some friends were asked to move to a different one so they could clean....hope that helps a little?

Thanks for the information everyone...when I sailed on CCL before, most recently two years ago now, the pools closed somewhere around 7pm, and I think hottubs were at 9pm. The times were fine for my pre-dinner relaxing, but I do remember a couple chilly nights I would have liked to take a late night dip in the hottub. Hope we'll be able to this time!

when I sailed on CCL before, most recently two years ago now, the pools closed somewhere around 7pm, and I think hottubs were at 9pm. The times were fine for my pre-dinner relaxing, but I do remember a couple chilly nights I would have liked to take a late night dip in the hottub. Hope we'll be able to this time!

This is the reason why we choose NOT to cruise with CCL.

For hubby and I, the best part of a vacation is the late night dips in the hot tubs and pools before going to bed. We've always done this at the all-inclusive resorts and on our cruise last year with RCI Mariner.

We were planning our trip this year with CCL and found out that they don't have 24 hour access to pools/hot tubs. And, as a result, we booked with RCI Navigator.

It might seem silly to most, but it's the best part for us.

This is the reason why we choose NOT to cruise with CCL.

It might seem silly to most, but it's the best part for us.

It doesn't matter what seems silly to most. What is important to you is what counts whan planning your vacation. It is great that you did your research and chose accordingly. Many folks would have had no idea, gone and been disappointed, and then returned and complained about it.

Archived