Princess Gift

Lady Vidora

I could have sworn I posted this question here a day or two ago, but now I can't seem to find it. So, I'm sorry to ask again, but I really want to know:o .

Anyway, I want to get a some hors d'oevres (horsie doovers, as my mom used to say) for a friend who is going on a cruise in September. I was told that I needed to get some kind of booking number, but I can't figure out how to get it without her knowing what I'm up to. Is there another way I can get a gift to her on the ship? Someone mentioned that there were other companies outside the cruiseline that did giftie things. She'll be leaving out of New York and going up to Boston, etc.

Thanks so much! ((this time i'll try to mark the message so I can get back to it!))

Lady Vidora

Maybe if you knew the name of her TA, you could either get the booking number or maybe the TA could arrange the delivery for you and you could pay her... I've sent stuff before but have asked my TA to do it and just charged my credit card..Hope this is of some help.pj

She didn't use a TA (except for the hotel in NY) so I'll just try princess. I don't want to do it so soon that it get's lost, but someone mentioned you can't do it too late either. How late is too late to have a gift delivered?

Archived