Breakaway Vibe experiences.....

wasiii

.....after reading post after post, I can't find any that talked about their experiences in Vibe. A few questions I have in case anyone can answer:

1. Do you feel the passes are too expensive for what you get?

2. Did you rent a cabana and was it worth it?

3. Were all the cabanas taken?

4. What is there to do up there besides sunning yourself?

5. If you rented a cabana for the week, can you get the same one each day?

6. If you were the last one to get a cabana pass, what time did you purchase it on the ship?

:confused:

TIA

wasiii

Good questions

Bump

.....I thought so too. I'm surprised no one from CC can tell us about their experiences/thoughts on the Vibe area.

I would like to get one of those Cabanas for the week but since there are only 5, they'll probably be gone by the time we board.

:(

wasiii

.....I thought so too. I'm surprised no one from CC can tell us about their experiences/thoughts on the Vibe area.

I would like to get one of those Cabanas for the week but since there are only 5, they'll probably be gone by the time we board.

:(

wasiii

I really wanted to get one, but then I realized how high up they are. It has got to be very windy up there .... now I'm not so sure it's really worth it. I hope to read more reviews on this so I can make a decision!

and I am confused about the pricing. I hought I read somewhere here or at ncl the cabanas are 299 for the week and include passes for two for the week and 100 obc. that does not sound right to me. . .

That was the correct pricing last week, although I suspect the price will go up as NCL sees their popularity. The OBC can only be used for food and beverages in Vibe.

Robin

$100 on board credit and access for two -- we thought it was reasonable. we had one this week.

to us -- yes. But we were in the Haven and if we didn't gt a cabana we wouldn't have done a regular pass.

Yes, there are only 5. The last one was rented about 11 or 11:15 am

Two hot tubs, bar service, fruit periodically, cold towels

Yes, they are now assigning the same one for the week.

6. If you were the last one to get a cabana pass, what time did you purchase it on the ship?

The last one was rented about 11 or 11:15 am

In the cabana it is not windy. Today it was fairly windy outside of it.

You must wait until you are on board to rent.

$100 on board credit and access for two -- we thought it was reasonable. we had one this week.

to us -- yes. But we were in the Haven and if we didn't gt a cabana we wouldn't have done a regular pass.

Yes, there are only 5. The last one was rented about 11 or 11:15 am

Two hot tubs, bar service, fruit periodically, cold towels

Yes, they are now assigning the same one for the week.

The last one was rented about 11 or 11:15 am

In the cabana it is not windy. Today it was fairly windy outside of it.

You must wait until you are on board to rent.

.....that is exactly what I needed to know.

:)

wasiii

We just spent all week in a vibe cabana #2... So worth it for us. Vibe is quiet has two warm tubs, a full bar and you can order snacks for extra charge.

The play a strange music mix and we finally asked them to turn it off.

The cabanas sold out quickly but most were empty except for us, we split our time in the spa and vibe.

Full review on Monday

just spoke with my TA and she told me, do not waste your money on the Vibe! She was on the Breakaway on the first cruise to Bermuda with other travel agents. I think I am only going to eat in the restaurants included in the price also! I might buy a spa pass~~but for $199.00~~that is a lot.:)

On the 5/26 cruise we had great weather, sunny everyday but sometimes windy and the cabana blocked the wind so we were able to enjoy it every day.

Vibe is not a hopping place it is very very quiet people-wise which for us was great since the main decks were packed since we were a full sail.

To be honest if there were 20 people there at any one time it was a lot.....

My DH and I are in a Spa suite so we have option of Haven or Spa, but I admit the cabana does sound really appealing. Has anyone experienced the three and can provide some perspective? We have sailed NCL before, been to spas, but never in Haven.

For example, I know spa has therapy pool, but which have hot tubs, pools, etc? I know downside of spa is there is no bar service, but I can walk for a drink if I want something other than water. Any other thoughts?

We are sailing in August so I expect it to be pretty hot (and hopefully sunny)

Thanks

My DH and I are in a Spa suite so we have option of Haven or Spa, but I admit the cabana does sound really appealing. Has anyone experienced the three and can provide some perspective? We have sailed NCL before, been to spas, but never in Haven.

For example, I know spa has therapy pool, but which have hot tubs, pools, etc? I know downside of spa is there is no bar service, but I can walk for a drink if I want something other than water. Any other thoughts?

We are sailing in August so I expect it to be pretty hot (and hopefully sunny)

Thanks

The Haven space has hot tubs, a small pool, and bar service and also an outside sundeck with bar service (outside deck has both shaded and unshaded loungers). What Vibe has that the Haven does no have is an all adult space, if that is important to you. It also has two hot tubs, a bar, waiters, and a shower area. Hope that helps!

Robin

The Haven space has hot tubs, a small pool, and bar service and also an outside sundeck with bar service (outside deck has both shaded and unshaded loungers). What Vibe has that the Haven does no have is an all adult space, if that is important to you. It also has two hot tubs, a bar, waiters, and a shower area. Hope that helps!

Robin

Robin I have a 17 year old daughter and I like to hang with her during the day, will the Haven area be ok for us???

Archived