Anyone use this site to book an excursion before?

charw20

i have used that site to book excursions on other islands and they do a good job. we did the tubing and snorkling excursion on nassau last year and we highly recommend him but we booked thru the cruise line

So this is odd...I filled out their online enquiry form last week and didn't receive a reply. Yesterday afternoon I went to the site again and clicked on "live chat" to speak to a travel/excursion representative and was directed to leave yet another message.

Has anyone had better luck as of late?

I am still waiting for a reply from them as some of the excursions look fantabulous!! :)

So this is odd...I filled out their online enquiry form last week and didn't receive a reply. Yesterday afternoon I went to the site again and clicked on "live chat" to speak to a travel/excursion representative and was directed to leave yet another message.

Has anyone had better luck as of late?

I am still waiting for a reply from them as some of the excursions look fantabulous!! :)

GOT a hold of them; they are looking into the horseback weight restrictions-200lb for a male really??? and soo helpful on live chat YAY!!

We had no issues with the live chat. Emily was able to get our BCH (Hilton) day passes the same day instead of the usual two business days. We received a thorough letter explaining terms, meeting place, etc. They took 20% and we pay the rest by credit card only on-site. Hope to use them again as we prefer smaller groups, but we also use CCL excursions, especially in areas without reputable/established tour operators.

I read one post about a bad Oahu tour thru this company. According to their site, you must deal with your tour guide once the tour starts...not with the booking company. They only refund for failure to dock or tour guide cancellations. They have a medical clause, but you need verification by a doctor.

The weight restriction for riding is normal...varies based on type/size of horses. I have seen 200 to 225 max. We have only gone riding once for this reason! Have fun!!

Strange about the weight restriction but only because this is the first time I have run into it! Nonetheless the rep was awesome, got back to me within the day and we got it all organized! I really appreciated the speediness :)

don'trocktheboat who is CCL?

This is only our third cruise, and my first time venturing out of the extraordinary prices Carnival charges for some of the herding excursions-even though some have been awesome, I wanted to do my research for once *smirk* YAY Me ..haha

CCL= carnival cruise lines

You should check out what Hawaii excursions cost, LOL. Location is everything.

We were happy with the speediness of our tour arrangements as well. One time, we had a tour operator actually call us from Costa Rica to confirm. It never hurts to do your homework:D

Have a great ride, should be a wonderful time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived