Lindquist / Smith Bay Park Info ?

RaggaeMike

I figured I would start my own thread, rather then continuing on a unrelated thread.

So my girlfriend and I are going to St.Thomas (via cruise) and I'm going to head to Lindquist/Smith Bay Park. My original plan was to rent a scooter and drive there myself. I was informed that scooters aren't as common on St. Thomas. So if scooter is not a good option, should I go with taxi or rent a car? Also, is it hard to locate?

If you are just going to Smith Bay, you might want to take a taxi for the ease. If you want to take a look around the rest of St Thomas, you might want to rent a car for the day. There is a sign on the main road that indicates where to turn off and park.

If you go to Lindquist by taxi, make sure that you arrange a pick up with the driver. Taxis are not there as often as other beaches. We had a rental car when we visited there, but we were a family of 5 and it was cheaper than taxis. Also, take food and drinks as there is no food available there.

Archived