Questions for Aft Wrap Aficionados ...

Cyber Kat

... particularly on the Splendor, but I'm guessing there are other ships with the same configuration. I understand that there is a little vestibule-type hallway between the cabin and the main hallway that is shared with the L-shaped cabin around the corner. What do you do with your morning room service request cards? How about your Snoozin' Cruisin' cards. Do you put them on your door or the communal door and how do the stewards/room service people know which is which.

What do you do with your room service dishes? And where are the "tree mail" (stole this from another Survivor fan) boxes. Inside the vestibule or outside the other door to the main hall.

TIA!

... particularly on the Splendor, but I'm guessing there are other ships with the same configuration. I understand that there is a little vestibule-type hallway between the cabin and the main hallway that is shared with the L-shaped cabin around the corner. What do you do with your morning room service request cards? How about your Snoozin' Cruisin' cards. Do you put them on your door or the communal door and how do the stewards/room service people know which is which.

What do you do with your room service dishes? And where are the "tree mail" (stole this from another Survivor fan) boxes. Inside the vestibule or outside the other door to the main hall.

TIA!

When we were in that cabin that door to the "entry area" stayed open. So I would put in on YOUR cabin door. ;)

The mail boxes are outside the common door - I think - and there is room for dishes outside the door in the common are - or the main hallway. But I just leave them inside stacked up and the cabin steward just takes them from there.

When we were in that cabin that door to the "entry area" stayed open. So I would put in on YOUR cabin door. ;)

The mail boxes are outside the common door - I think - and there is room for dishes outside the door in the common are - or the main hallway. But I just leave them inside stacked up and the cabin steward just takes them from there.

Great - thanks! I wasn't sure how it was handled.

I don't want to start that whole dishes inside or outside controversy again, so perhaps we'll just ask the steward about that.

I have stayed in the Aft Wraps many times. Just last week I had 6346 on the Sunshine. The door to both cabins stays open. It is usually propped open with a wedge. Just place the sign on your individual cabin door. There is more then enough space to put your trays out in the hallway. Our cabin neighbors on the Sunshine had tea delieved at all hours of the day. At one point there were 7 tea pitchers outside the common door....

I have stayed in the Aft Wraps many times. Just last week I had 6346 on the Sunshine. The door to both cabins stays open. It is usually propped open with a wedge. Just place the sign on your individual cabin door. There is more then enough space to put your trays out in the hallway. Our cabin neighbors on the Sunshine had tea delieved at all hours of the day. At one point there were 7 tea pitchers outside the common door....

Thanks! LOL at the tea pitchers! Clearly a tea lover!

I don't want to start that whole dishes inside or outside controversy again, so perhaps we'll just ask the steward about that.

I'm new here, so what controversy is it? I can tell you I thought it was disgusting and tacky as hell to have your half eaten crap littering the floor outside your stateroom for me to walk around/smell.....is that a normal occurrence?

I'm new here, so what controversy is it? I can tell you I thought it was disgusting and tacky as hell to have your half eaten crap littering the floor outside your stateroom for me to walk around/smell.....is that a normal occurrence?

Yep! That's it.... :rolleyes:

Archived